MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

29 minutes ago, LMU said:

Thankfully we’re both only children and are stopping at the one so we have grandparents who are going to fully supplement the spoiling.

As one of 5 kids and an uncle of 10, you're actually missing out on outsourcing additional spoiling shares.

I'm single and have no kids, yet somehow, am always broke.😕

20 hours ago, LMU said:

My wife has forbidden her from soccer (due to the boredom we’d be subjected to watching it).

Congrats, but WHAAAT?!

On 1/22/2023 at 10:15 PM, upperV03 said:

A few looks at the star on FLEX Tools FC’s primary shirts:

This is why I'm not a big fan of centered crest and logo. It looks too busy with the star.

• Like 2

4r2eer.png

Oh we doing this? :) 

I have triplets turning 2 in April......all the merch please! 😂

But seriously, big congrats @LMU!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Applause 1

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

26 minutes ago, Jer15 said:

Oh we doing this? :) 

I have triplets turning 2 in April......all the merch please! 😂

But seriously, big congrats @LMU!

I'm not sending them Toronto FC jerseys though, especially that new home kit. Hahahahaha!!! I'm just hoping for an all black Crew kit this year, but they'll probably hose it up with white shorts. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm not sending them Toronto FC jerseys though, especially that new home kit. Hahahahaha!!! 

I wouldn't let them wear it anyway! So bad! 

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm just hoping for an all black Crew kit this year, but they'll probably hose it up with white shorts. 

Oh you know they will!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

15 minutes ago, BltzW said:

Kinda bummed about the black sleeves. I was hoping the all over design pattern would've spread onto the sleeves.

I feel like I'd normally agree, but this works for me as a callback to those mid-10s Quakes kits that have sorta become their definitive look in my brain, which is a nice follow-up to their last home set calling back to the Donovan early-00s era.

10 hours ago, Digby said:

Sorry to interrupt the Dadbook and "soccer is boring" posts, but we have a slightly better view of the Quakes kit. Looks better than I would have expected, honestly.

San%20Jose%20Earthquakes%202023%20Home%2 

That's more or less the same pattern found on the current Real Madrid change, right?