MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

23 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Before anyone tries to call Providence a “non-profit”: a quick Google says the CEO makes $11.5 million a year

How much should the CEO make based on your math? Why does this CEO salary mean it’s not really a non-profit? Non-profits means revenue=expenses. That’s it. It doesn’t mean executive salaries are capped. 

In the real world, $11.5M is pretty cheap for a company with more than $20 billion in annual revenues. 

If you were to give $11.0M to the rest of Providence’s 120,000 employees, each person would get an extra $80.00-$100.00 a year ($8-9 a month) at best. A company with 120,000 employees with, say, an average salary of $60,000 (which is probably low) would have a yearly labor bill of $7.2B 

• Like 3
  • WOAH 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Hate 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I’ll say it at least looks better than the zuliliy ad they had before. I know that the XBOX one was a classic in terms of the shirt aesthetic, but I’m not gonna get into the logistics about Providences shady practices.

On 1/21/2023 at 7:57 AM, WSU151 said:

How much should the CEO make based on your math? Why does this CEO salary mean it’s not really a non-profit? Non-profits means revenue=expenses. That’s it. It doesn’t mean executive salaries are capped. 

In the real world, $11.5M is pretty cheap for a company with more than $20 billion in annual revenues. 

If you were to give $11.0M to the rest of Providence’s 120,000 employees, each person would get an extra $80.00-$100.00 a year ($8-9 a month) at best. A company with 120,000 employees with, say, an average salary of $60,000 (which is probably low) would have a yearly labor bill of $7.2B 

Keep licking those boots, I’m sure the billionaires will love you back. 

Sportswashing for healthcare conglomerates and insurance companies have gone on for far too long. I’ve had enough. Wake up, the rest of the civilized world doesn’t put up with medical care that serves only grifters and religious zealots. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • WOAH 1

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

10 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Sportswashing for healthcare conglomerates and insurance companies have gone on for far too long. I’ve had enough. Wake up, the rest of the civilized world doesn’t put up with medical care that serves only grifters and religious zealots. 

Lol, Just lol. Showing how basic math works is “bootlicking” now. 

Take some :censored:ing xanax. 

Never defended anything Providence did in my post. You literally have no idea what my thoughts are regarding their service. They have an incredibly diverse executive board, which is hard to hate. The Chief Medical Officer at Providence is a woman from Lebanon.

Kaiser has met every need my wife and I have had for nearly a decade but apparently that makes me a bad person in tankieworld. 

• Like 3
  • WOAH 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

18 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

Sure Jan GIFs | Tenor

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Point 1: my daughter was just born last Monday in a Providence hospital.

Point 2: this is a soccer jersey thread. Let this serve as an official moderator warning to everyone to leave arguments on corporate ethics to a more appropriate venue.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Applause 3

VmWIn6B.png

50 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Congrats! I hope you all are doing well. I might have to send her a Columbus Crew jersey!😉

My wife has forbidden her from soccer (due to the boredom we’d be subjected to watching it).  But, this is a Galaxy household if there was a rooting interest.

Now, hockey/softball/basketball/volleyball on the other hand, those are fair game.

• LOL 1

VmWIn6B.png

Just now, LMU said:

My wife has forbidden her from soccer (due to the boredom we’d be subjected to watching it).  But, this is a Galaxy household if there was a rooting interest.

Now, hockey/softball/basketball/volleyball on the other hand, those are fair game.

I didn't read no St. Louis Cardinals jersey. 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LMU said:

Point 1: my daughter was just born last Monday in a Providence hospital.

Well looking there...congrats, pep bander!!!

Now, understand that as of the moment your precious new gift of life first opened ter teeny tiny little eyes and peeked at you...your bank account done been wiped clean, you no longer run anything, and you are about to discover what all the rest of us girl dads have found out: her pinky finger is your new home...because she will absolutely have you wrapped around it.

Enjoy your precious blessing, bro...happy for you! 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Well looking there...congrats, pep bander!!!

Now, understand that as of the moment your precious new gift of life first opened ter teeny tiny little eyes and peeked at you...your bank account done been wiped clean, you no longer run anything, and you are about to discover what all the rest of us girl dads have found out: her pinky finger is your new home...because she will absolutely have you wrapped around it.

Enjoy your precious blessing, bro...happy for you! 

Thankfully we’re both only children and are stopping at the one so we have grandparents who are going to fully supplement the spoiling.

• Love 2

VmWIn6B.png