MLS kits 2023

gosioux76

The LA color swaps looks alright on both ends.

The orange and black FC Dallas swap looks like it could belong to a Texas Longhorns SBNation page.

Kansas City and Minnesota are rivals?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller

That does not look promising at all. Looks like it might have some sort of splotchy pattern on the front and sleeves (Adidas loves those), and the red printing doesn’t look good either. Club América has shown that a pale yellow/blue/red scheme can work really well (and Arsenal’s away last year), but I’m not holding my breath on this one.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

4 hours ago, EricSpratt said:

It's bizarre that RBNY is going with this color for a home kit, unless they're doing a Crew-esque switcheroo and making the red secondary their home kit.

I thought that was the plan. They've done this before I believe one year when they made their red kit the home kit and the new one was the alt. I don't remember when that was though.

18 hours ago, vtgco said:

New York Banana Bulls??

• LOL 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

How the NEXT Pro team got a better crest than the parent club??? 🤔

(Well except for the F and C being split on two sides like that...)

• Like 5

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The abstract crown thing is much nicer than the icon webfont crown that the parent club uses, but it doesn't work terribly well in a roundel. Maybe they could rip off the layout of the modern Sacramento Kings logo as a soccer crest and hope nobody notices.

• Like 4