2023 - 2024 NBA changes

DJT

On 9/22/2023 at 8:14 AM, Haz_Matt said:

New Jazz sponsor patch.  LiveView Technologies

spacer.png

Bad change, 5 for the Fight was alright because it was charity so nobody mind that.

8 hours ago, SantosD_ said:

F6qOVCPWIAAMKpH?format=jpg&name=medium

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Replace blue by Navy and black by Gold and it might look better.

Wolves classic floor:

DSH66585x.jpeg

• Like 5

4r2eer.png

Really like how the Wolves uniform came out. I've never super liked the original jerseys, mainly because they always looked a little too much like the 90s Mavs jerseys, but with the, undeniably, brighten green, it looks a lot better and more distinct. And for me the original logo has always been perfection anyway.

• Like 4
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

22 hours ago, gosioux76 said:

It's a little jarring to see these using the neon green instead of the original kelly, but I'm not about to complain. I love these. 

EDIT: The language on the Wolves' website claims that this is the same green -- they call it Old Shep Green 🤷‍♂️ — but it's clearly much more pronounced on these jerseys compared with the originals. 

I feel like both the blue and green shades were brightened for the Seahawks throwback this season as well, so this route is not surprising from Nike. Definitely like it as an update, not a big fan of the navy & neon for Minnesota (though their uniform design has been the much more glaring issue).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SantosD_ said:

F6qOVCPWIAAMKpH?format=jpg&name=medium

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

thats a lot going on for a regular home floor. but i’m not exactly complaining. might be by far the most jarring court in the nba but again, not complaining. the blandness of their uniforms will surely balance it out. they had the same court design for 9 years up til now, hopefully the jerseys are next to change

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

5 for the fight is still involved

I know, because it's a part of Qualtrics

LVT is partnering with the charity.

So good for them, I like that

🤷‍♂️ at least they change and match with the jersey colors instead of being a jarringly different color

5 For the Fight also matching jerseys colors.

4r2eer.png

On 9/22/2023 at 1:14 AM, Haz_Matt said:

New Jazz sponsor patch.  LiveView Technologies

spacer.png

Still using the Minimalist set. Oof. 

On 9/20/2023 at 12:48 PM, sayahh said:

They should get Taco Bell to also throw back and sponsor these:

Former_Taco_Bell_Logo.png

Naw, SA is Taco Cabana's town. 

Spoiler

Even though Cabana's now trash, Breakfast tacos still hit though. 

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

New warmups via 2k24:

They're not bad. Granted, this is straight from a video game so they'll look **different** IRL. They remind me of a track suit and if that's the standard for all teams, I'm going to die on the "BRING BACK THE TEAM SPECIFIC WARM-UPS" hill.

EK04bAiWoAUw_Ox.jpgbaltimore-md-circa-1970s-pete-maravich-o512496930-1995-eastern-conference-semifi

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Applause 3

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Theres pics going around on social media of the Bucks selling LILLARD 0 jerseys. 

This means Marjon Beauchamp is gonna have a new number. If he goes with 00 it'll be the first time a team issued 0, 00, and 99 (Jae Crowder) all at once.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MilSox said:

Theres pics going around on social media of the Bucks selling LILLARD 0 jerseys. 

This means Marjon Beauchamp is gonna have a new number. If he goes with 00 it'll be the first time a team issued 0, 00, and 99 (Jae Crowder) all at once.

He is switching to #3

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

The Heat just dropped their uniform schedule graphics, and the city uniform graphic is gold. 🤨

Gold? We've already seen leak and it's black-red.

On their site on 9.10 in Breast Cancer inner scrimmage they gonna wear red-white-pink.

4r2eer.png