2023 - 2024 NBA changes

DJT

1 hour ago, xyrho_44 said:

It's the same as this one

Though, it's without the hideous patch like back in the Adidas days 

Thank you 👍 that’s interesting, didn’t they already wear this in 2019-20? Will it have the updated classic Nike logo?

spacer.png

Technically this jersey has a patch too (like all nike warriors jerseys), they just did a better job making it the same color as the rest of the jersey.

Edited by currymvp2024

24 minutes ago, sayahh said:

reebok made those. disappointing that GS keeps going back to the same retro when they have more than enough rarely used and/or untouched designs; hell it took them eons to return to the run tmc era unis. i'd like to see these get another run:

spacer.png

• Like 4

5 hours ago, currymvp2024 said:

Thank you 👍 that’s interesting, didn’t they already wear this in 2019-20? Will it have the updated classic Nike logo?

spacer.png

Technically this jersey has a patch too (like all nike warriors jerseys), they just did a better job making it the same color as the rest of the jersey.

Oh dang, then I was mistaken. I forgot they wore those already. :/ Sorry about that...

It's a little jarring to see these using the neon green instead of the original kelly, but I'm not about to complain. I love these. 

EDIT: The language on the Wolves' website claims that this is the same green -- they call it Old Shep Green 🤷‍♂️ — but it's clearly much more pronounced on these jerseys compared with the originals. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Conrad. said:

The Warriors aren't getting a Classic Edition next season. We've now seen all 4 Classics that we'll have. Nada mas.

That’s a bummer but i do have 2 questions if you don’t mind

1) how did they get away with wearing 2 classic editions in 2019-20 (yellow The City and white San Francisco)

2) how did they get away with having a classic edition for every nike season from 17/18 up until now? I thought there was a rule where it had to be every 5 or 10 years to celebrate an anniversary. So what were they celebrating those years, i’ve looked thru news articles but they never explicitly mentioned anniversaries except for the Origins jerseys

Edited by currymvp2024

23 hours ago, ChiharuShiba said:

reebok made those. disappointing that GS keeps going back to the same retro when they have more than enough rarely used and/or untouched designs; hell it took them eons to return to the run tmc era unis. i'd like to see these get another run:

spacer.png

Call it nostalgia glasses since the Warriors still had the same basic look when I started watching ball, but they kept this basic look from 1971 all the way until 1988 and the start of the Run TMC era. They deserve a lot more love.