2023 - 2024 NBA changes

DJT

On 9/13/2023 at 7:35 AM, pepis21 said:

According to 2k24 teams without a sponsor patch (at least for now): Clippers, Hornets, Nuggets, Pacers, Grizzlies, Hawks, Heat, Jazz, Knicks, Blazers, Wizards. That's a lot.

On the side note, Rockets alternate isn't updated yet.

Blazers are getting a new sponsor this year. They've tested Foot Locker, Tillamook and Mr. Beast, among others. 

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

As a fan, Heat Culture looks dope on a jersey, but I don’t want to see that in a game for one simple reason. 

It would look very stupid if you wore a jersey advertising your team’s culture and lost. 

Tyler Herro: "mah culture is errrting ta me" 

• LOL 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 9/12/2023 at 11:30 PM, Old School Fool said:

Another interesting change for this season is the Jazz arena is back to being called the Delta Center. Now I know we all hate ads and stuff around here but the Jazz playing in the Delta Center just feels right. I guess it depends on when you grew up, but I know the Delta Center and it's just right.

651A9515-2-e1685052544135.jpg

Whatever happened to the salt palace?

2 hours ago, BShaw20 said:
3 hours ago, chakfu said:

Whatever happened to the salt palace?

I thought they used that for the 2002 Olympics.

That was the E Center, where the hockey team plays. The Salt Palace was redeveloped into a convention center.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

"Heat Culture" on a uniform is total cringe, it's even beyond airport carpet. The only suitable way to have it would be as a small detail signature inside the collar or near the tag or such, the way they sometimes put it.

On fan apparel or maybe even warmups, a whole different thing.

Edited by truepg
  • Like 13

Well this really sucks.  The Heat have gone from having the best, most colorful and most popular city uniforms to a 30 second design that would be on sale at Target or something.  They don't need two black and red uniforms!  It's bad enough they normally look like the Blazers/Bulls/Raptors, this just makes it worse.  They've had such a good run with their city unis, I guess they were due for a stinker.

This would make a great statement uniform, because it makes a statement about the team.  It has nothing to do with the city of Miami.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

is this the first time a wordmarked jersey has not described a team or a city? We've had silly nicknames like buzz city and clutch city or whatever but those still describe a city. "Heat Culture" is neither a team nickname or city nickname. its a whole different thing 

also seems like the jersey will be using this font thats all over the heat culture shirts i just looked up 

Court Culture Black Tee – Miami HEAT Storeguess for some reason they've established that everything mentioning heat culture has to use this font 

Edited by pelicanfan