2023 - 2024 NBA changes

DJT

8 hours ago, SantosD_ said:

Spurs city edition court got leaked on twitter:

Tweet is deleted. Did someone save a picture and could share it?

2 hours ago, ChiharuShiba said:

spacer.png

Trams motive, nob below numbers. Numbers font that I think already see on different City. Intresting.

4r2eer.png

I was getting ready to say "I don't even wanna hear the designspeak behind that chest script curve". Then I see Lombard Street referenced.

Whatever the reference, this one got ☎️'d in in about the worst way...and illustrates, yet again, what happens when the creative well runs dry (which happens when you box yourself into putting new stuff season after season).

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

12 minutes ago, walkerws said:

I get it... It's unique, but this is when you take artisti liberty and use team or the fiesta colors. This ain't it. 

It's using the colors of Hemisfair Arena. Not every City uniform has to be Fiesta designs. 

San Antonio Convention Center - The Portal to Texas History

• Like 6

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I definitely didn't expect a Lombard Street reference. That's at least what I think the inspiration is.

lombard-street-iconic-block-800x800.jpg

i like the idea, but i think they were better off referencing that street (if they are) through a side stripe design. the text on the jersey looks more wonky than curvy, especially when everything else on the jersey is so perfectly straight. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Post image

I always said I wanted to see a brown uniform in the NBA...well there that be. Need to see the real thing before I opine further...

20 minutes ago, sayahh said:

They should get Taco Bell to also throw back and sponsor these:

Former_Taco_Bell_Logo.png

💀☠️😄😄

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 9/19/2023 at 8:21 AM, xyrho_44 said:

I believe the Wolves will have the white version for the throwback jersey. I was scouring through 2K24 jersey files, at first, I thought that 2K hadn't put the files in the game yet, but, I guess I was wrong. It's already in the game. And yes, it's the white version.
I also saw other team's retro uni, like the Warriors and the Jazz.

can you share more info about the Warriors retro?