2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

Reporting in from Houston, Texans on the road in navy/white/navy/navy vs. Pats in silver/navy/navy/navy

navy.

EDIT: My mom hates this uniform matchup and the Texans and Pats similar color schemes. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

If you think this is a lot of navy, get ready for Titans Bears on Saturday. At least the Texans have red jersey numbers and the Pats have silver lids, but literally every element in that game will either be navy or white.

I'm sure there'll be some orange in there somewhere. 

That said, if you really wanna see all navy everything, well...wait til the Snatit and Cowpokes tilt again...

1059231046.0.jpg

1453220369.0.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

If you think this is a lot of navy, get ready for Titans Bears on Saturday. At least the Texans have red jersey numbers and the Pats have silver lids, but literally every element in that game will either be navy or white.

Tennessee has red and columbia blue to set apart from Chicago.

The game that you're going to get where the two teams are so close to each other is Broncos vs Bears in week 4. Both teams are navy and orange.

16 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

usa_today_9708908.0.jpg

This was perfection in 2016. Same thing back in 2008 but under Reebok.

The Titans last set was good, but their pants were perfection for all three sets. The pants for their current set is nearly as bad as the Jaguars and Commanders. 

spacer.png

• Like 8

spacer.png

Not sure what was going on with the Browns pants last night. But they seemed to be more see through than I remembered. Everyone looked they had sat in white chalk, but it was just the compression pants underneath. 

It was really bugging me the entire game. Did Nike switch up the pants too or are these the same ones teams have worn for years? 

Apologies if this has already been talked about....

3 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Not sure what was going on with the Browns pants last night. But they seemed to be more see through than I remembered. Everyone looked they had sat in white chalk, but it was just the compression pants underneath. 

It was really bugging me the entire game. Did Nike switch up the pants too or are these the same ones teams have worn for years? 

I think this was also part of the new template as well.

Also...while watching this game did anyone notice how BAD the fabric was bleeding on the Washington jerseys last night?

2 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

You don't have to apologize for Clevejacking.

• LOL 2