2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

The faster the “white bengal” uniforms get phased out, the better.

I agree. I don't get the love for this uniform. I don't think the white helmet looks like the Bengals and it just feels like a textbook example of WFWS. But, literally everyone else online seems to love it so what do I know.

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Well, except that speculating what uniforms might look like is actually interesting.  

The speculating of what uniforms might look like deserves the "who cares" every bit as much as the predicting uniforms on the games of the week. People care more about these things than the things in their personal lives.

6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The speculating of what uniforms might look like deserves the "who cares" every bit as much as the predicting uniforms on the games of the week. People care more about these things than the things in their personal lives.

Agreed - unless it's in the Concepts Forum 🙂

It's where I sit.

6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

This entire forum is dedicated to the aesthetics of sports; drawing the line at discussing when uniforms will be worn, especially during a part of the season when those announcements get made and there's little other news, seems entirely arbitrary. 

This thread is also literally for discussing when different uniforms will be worn. If you don't want to see people discussing when different uniforms could be worn or when they want them to be worn, I wouldn't click on the thread. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

This entire forum is dedicated to the aesthetics of sports; drawing the line at discussing when uniforms will be worn, especially during a part of the season when those announcements get made and there's little other news, seems entirely arbitrary. 

This thread is also literally for discussing when different uniforms will be worn. If you don't want to see people discussing when different uniforms could be worn or when they want them to be worn, I wouldn't click on the thread. 

Disagree - it's the "week by week uniform match-up combos" 

That's a statement of fact, not an offering of predictions. In fact, let me refer you to Post 1 in this thread:

Schedule is out so might as well get this up and running. Initial combos will be TBD unless previously announced or only one option is possible and will be updated as needed. Please give me at least 24 hours from the completion of the game or a complete uniform announcement to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself and I do have other things going on. This is not a prediction thread. Hot links will me placed below on each week through out the season.

• WOAH 1

It's where I sit.

Eh, I like doing a weekly uniform prediction each year for my team. It's fun. I do it anyway on the side and this forum is literally the only place on the planet where like-minded people talk about such niche things, so I have someone to actually share my predictions with. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ClAFLDa.png

14 hours ago, ruttep said:

I agree. I don't get the love for this uniform. I don't think the white helmet looks like the Bengals and it just feels like a textbook example of WFWS. But, literally everyone else online seems to love it so what do I know.

This is exactly how I feel about that all-white Browns uniform. Both of these teams should be in orange helmets 100% of the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

This is exactly how I feel about that all-white Browns uniform. Both of these teams should be in orange helmets 100% of the time.

I agree about that one to a certain extent, but at least there's historical precedent for that Browns uniform. The White Bengal is a look that was literally only created for Color Rush and exacerbated with the introduction of alternate helmets.

• Like 2

Eagles are oddly wearing kelly green for both AFC games:

Week 7 vs Miami on SNF

Week 12 vs. Buffalo 4:25

At least one of these teams is sure to wear all-white from head to toe, which won't add much to the matchup. 

I thought there were some better opponent options on their schedule, like MIN on TNF, DAL, SF, NYG on Christmas, etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

NYG on Christmas,

They want people to buy them for Christmas, so they're going to model them before or at the beginning of the shopping season.

Still coulda picked better opponents, but I get why they didn't wait till late in the season.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

5 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Are the eagles black jerseys still a thing, and will they go back to wearing them with a green helmet?

I would assume so.  They're still selling them.  But no confirmation.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Teams are allowed to have up to 4 total jerseys so I don’t see a reason that the Eagles would get rid of their black jerseys like the Seahawks had to get rid of the grey jerseys for the throwbacks. I’m guessing they will wear the black unis for a home prime time game or against the giants.