2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

Here is My Prediction for the Saints Schedule

Week 1 vs Titans- White/Light Blue vs Black/Black

Week 2 @ Panthers(MNF)- Color Rush @ Black Alt 

Week 3 @ Packers- White/Black @ Green/Yellow

Week 4 vs Bucs- White/Pewter vs Black/Black

Week 5 @ Patriots- White/Gold @ Blue/Blue

Week 6 @ Texans- White/White @ Blue/White

Week 7 vs Jaguars(TNF)- White/Black vs Black/Gold Throwback

Week 9 @ Colts- White/White @ Blue/White

Week 10  vs Bears- White/Navy vs Black/Black

Week 11 @ Vikings- White/Gold @ Purple/Purple

Week 12  @ Falcons- White/ Black @ Black/White Throwbacks

Week 13 vs Lions- White/White @ Black/Black

Week 14 vs Panthers- White/Black vs Black/Black

Week 15 vs Giants- White/White vs Black/Gold

Week 16 @ Rams(TNF)- Color Rush @ Blue/Yellow

Week 17 @ Bucs- White/Black @ Red/White

Week 18 vs Falcons- White/Black @ Black/Gold

Texans revealed their home game themes for 2023. The battle red will be against the Jaguars. And as usual, they'll be in all white for the home opener.

Houston will do deep steel blue against Arizona. But is it the color rush one or the regular uniform set?

The Texans have worn all navy against the Browns the last 3 meetings. Is that different this time? I was convinced Houston will do all navy against Cleveland.

29 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/the-story-behind-the-titans-unveiling-oilers-throwback-uniforms

This article says the Titans inquired about wearing the Oiler throwbacks at Miami, but that it won’t be happening. I assume because Miami is wearing aqua for that Monday night game.

So it sounds like the columbia blue jersey that came with the rest of the uniform set in 2018 will be no more. Possibly making way for another alternate or throwback?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gothedistance said:

So it sounds like the columbia blue jersey that came with the rest of the uniform set in 2018 will be no more. Possibly making way for another alternate or throwback?

No teams can carry 2 alternate uniforms, what they are is up to the teams so since they only have the Columbia blue alt currently they don’t need to drop it for their throwback.

• Like 1

Disappointed we're not gonna get this color matchup from 2017. Would've looked cool with the current Jets green uniforms and Mahomes and Rodgers. Instead it will be the fourth time out of the last five meetings that the Jets will be in white. 

I actually thought this would be a black jersey game for the Jets, which would've been fine if the Chiefs wore red pants. But now NY will probably wear it against the Falcons or Texans instead and there will be no bright colors at all, which usually happens when they wear it.

04JETS-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=

13 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

This will be the second year in a row the Chiefs go on the road for Sunday Night Football in week 4 and wear red for it. They did it at Tampa last year and will do so again at New York this year. 

The Chiefs have road games?

• LOL 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 6/6/2023 at 2:43 AM, throwmesomepics said:

Here are my predictions for the 2023 Seahawks Uniform Schedule, this was pretty easy to throw together using the Gridiron uniform database website and inspect element to fill in the pictures. Would love to see people make these for other teams.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Imma piggyback off this and use it for my predictions. I am aware it was unknown the grey jerseys would be retired when this was posted. Haven't heard anything definitive about the pants though.

Preseason week 1 and 2: Same

Preseason week 3: white/navy vs green/yellow

Week 1: white/blue vs navy/ navy

Week 2: same

Week 3: same

Week 4: white/white vs blue/white

Week 6: white/navy vs black/white

Week 7: same

Week 8: white/brown vs blue/silver (throwback confirmed)

Week 9: white/navy vs purple/white

Week 10: same

Week 11: white/white vs blue/bone

Week 12: white/white (color rush) vs green/green (color rush confirmed)

Week 13: blue/silver (throwback rumored) vs white/white (color rush)

Week 14: same 

Week 15: same except eagles in white socks

Week 16: white/grey vs navy/navy

Week 17: white/yellow vs navy/navy

Week 18: white/grey vs red/red

• Like 2
  • Huh? 1

JFC nobody cares about anyone's uni predictions for 17 games.  There's no contest here.

• Applause 8

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 hours ago, BBTV said:

JFC nobody cares about anyone's uni predictions for 17 games.  There's no contest here.

Thank you. Someone had to say it. This thread becomes absolutely useless with post after post about why someone thinks “the Chargers will wear their yellow pants against the Raiders because they have worn white pants against them the last five years” and they think “this will finally be the year they break the streak and change things up.” If there’s news, post it. If a team introduces a new uniform element, post it. If not, we don’t need pages of mindless speculation with about as much basis in fact as TheSoundOfThrowingPennies.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Thank you. Someone had to say it. This thread becomes absolutely useless with post after post about why someone thinks “the Chargers will wear their yellow pants against the Raiders because they have worn white pants against them the last five years” and they think “this will finally be the year they break the streak and change things up.” If there’s  news, post it. If a team introduces a new uniform element, post it. If not, we don’t need pages of mindless speculation with about as much basis in fact as TheSoundOfThrowingPennies.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

It's where I sit.

Dude, there's still a week and a half before even the preseason starts. This thread is about week-by-week matchups, these predictions are merely speculation regarding that topic. We'll have our fun now, and then talk about what teams actually wear when they wear it.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, ruttep said:

Dude, there's still a week and a half before even the preseason starts. This thread is about week-by-week matchups, these predictions are merely speculation regarding that topic. We'll have our fun now, and then talk about what teams actually wear when they wear it.

I'll add that this is no different than people in the NFL Changes thread speculating what throwbacks and alternate helmets might look like.

• Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1