2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

20 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

For the love of Cafe De Monde beignets and Port of Call burgers, Saints, I'm (literally...like the kid's say) begging you to make changes to the team's uniforms. Please change the every shade of gold to brass gold, put stripes on the black pants and make the color rush whites the primary away unis.  

The funniest part about New Orleans is that they wear good uniforms in the preseason, but apparently only washed out looks are worthy enough for the regular season. They also, if I recall correctly, were the first team that started this white from neck-to-toe thing, so this is all their fault.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

This isn’t exactly anything new. Sure, they mix in some alternate pant colors nowadays, but they’ve been wearing this look literally their entire history. I agree it’s nice.

I’m quite aware; I’ve been pounding the table for them to wear this all the time again since they’ve been reluctant to wear this combo the last few years.  

This is a modern classic uniform yet it gets worn 1-2 times per season because they are infatuated with ruining their look with Black pants, Black helmets, and Blue jerseys & pants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

I can say that until companies that make tights start making them with stripes, we in the stripe loving brigade are screwed. We had a nice run. 

I’m guessing you mean socks? Because the Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Colts, Texans, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Packers, Bears, Vikings, Buccaneers, 49ers, Seahawks, and Rams all wear full-length pant stripes more often than not. The plain white socks are a travesty, but plain pants are much less common. 

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

The saddest part is that teams still continue to hop on board. Broncos and Texans always used to wear navy socks.

Broncos just gave up 726 yards of offense and 70 points to an opponent that pulled its starters after the third quarter. Hopefully that puts an end to their white sock look. Doubt that it will, but one can hope. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Eyeroll 1