2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

49 minutes ago, Cujo said:

I've decided with white tops, the Dolphins should ALWAYS wear aqua pants and the Chargers should ALWAYS were their yellow.

If the Dolphins play the Jaguars in Jacksonville, and the Jags decided to wear their teal tops and/or pants, then I’d argue white pants would be the better way to go for the Dolphins. Better contrast.

Β 

Similarly, if the Chargers go into Pittsburgh or Green Bay, who almost always wear gold pants, then I’d say the all-white would be better for LA.

Β 

Don’t get me wrong, I prefer the aqua pants for the Dolphins & the gold pants for the Chargers, but there are some instances where an alternate combination is preferable.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GriffinM6 said:

Would it KILL the Cardinals to wear white pants with their red jerseys?

I would be fine with solid white socks. Just something to balance this ketchup bottle mess.

• Like 5
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

6 hours ago, Cujo said:

I've decided with white tops, the Dolphins should ALWAYS wear aqua pants and the Chargers should ALWAYS were their yellow.

I never want to see teal pants for games in Miami. That was an Adam Gase exclusive and looked bad then, and it would now. The all-white works for Miami, but it's much better with aqua socks.

Β 

The Chargers look good in either, and I'm in the camp of hating 3 different colors in a uniform.Β Β 

jOfO5Rh.pngaYLRFMy.png1FNdgQe.png

2 minutes ago, NOLAPelicans23 said:

I never want to see teal pants for games in Miami. That was an Adam Gase exclusive and looked bad then, a

Β 

**Aqua

Β 

And they were around long before Adam Gase.

Β 

duper_5__10754.1608328094.jpg?c=2

• Like 6

6uXNWAo.png

Β 

Β 

18 minutes ago, NOLAPelicans23 said:

I never want to see teal pants for games in Miami. That was an Adam Gase exclusive and looked bad then, and it would now. The all-white works for Miami, but it's much better with aqua socks.

Β 

The Chargers look good in either, and I'm in the camp of hating 3 different colors in a uniform.Β Β 

Β 

19 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Β 

**Aqua

Β 

And they were around long before Adam Gase.

Β 

duper_5__10754.1608328094.jpg?c=2

I like the aqua pants on the road. I do not like it when they wear them at home. It is not a look I enjoy seeing and to me, it feels like cheap looking, the, under Gase, and if they did it now.

• Like 2

jOfO5Rh.pngaYLRFMy.png1FNdgQe.png

17 minutes ago, NOLAPelicans23 said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I like the aqua pants on the road. I do not like it when they wear them at home. It is not a look I enjoy seeing and to me, it feels like cheap looking, the, under Gase, and if they did it now.

Translation, please.

• LOL 1

It's where I sit.

10 hours ago, HOOVER said:

Can we please take a minute to talk about how absolutely stunning the Carolina Panthers looked today in Silver/Black/Silver/Black?

Β 

Especially the players that wore Black cleats.

Β 

Perfection.

Β 

v97ykvadqbgbabg7u9kh.jpg

This isn’t exactly anything new. Sure, they mix in some alternate pant colors nowadays, but they’ve been wearing this look literally their entire history. I agree it’s nice.