2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

I've gone back and forth in my head as to who has the worst current uniforms, top to bottom,  in the NFL... Washington or Tennessee.

Sitting here watching these horrific Commie outfits, and I think seeing Chase Young's giant head with that silly little "W" stuck on his forehead... my goodness.

OK, Washington, you win.  What a nightmare.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Sitting here watching these horrific Commie outfits, and I think seeing Chase Young's giant head with that silly little "W" stuck on his forehead... my goodness.

The only uniform uglier than the Dallascowboys home uni belongs to the Commanders. Those BLACK ICEY!! alts are terrible. The FIRE EMOJIS!! helmet is the cherry on top.

6uXNWAo.png

10 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I've gone back and forth in my head as to who has the worst current uniforms, top to bottom,  in the NFL... Washington or Tennessee.

Tennessee's uniforms may be a pile of crap, but they're a cohesive pile of crap. Washington's uniforms are a collection of turds by three completely different animals.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Cujo said:

The only uniform uglier than the Dallascowboys home uni belongs to the Commanders. Those BLACK ICEY!! alts are terrible. The FIRE EMOJIS!! helmet is the cherry on top.

Really the cowboys unis are the second worst ☠️ all right let’s ignore the commies away, jets all black, saints color rush, bears orange, jets black pants socks with white jersey etc.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

Really the cowboys unis are the second worst ☠️ all right let’s ignore the commies away, jets all black, saints color rush, bears orange, jets black pants socks with white jersey etc.

The Jets don't even look bad! 10000x better than the Dallascowboys white/blue/navy/silver/gray/seafoam.

• Facepalm 1
  • Eyeroll 2

6uXNWAo.png

32 minutes ago, Cujo said:

I understand you don't like the pants issue with the Cowboys but you need to be realistic here. The Cowboys are nowhere near the bottom 5 of bad uniforms in the league  (or even in history) and any attempt to put them there reeks of being a contrarian for the sake of it.

I don't like the Cowboys mismatch myself but come on. It's a classic look and will be unless they pull a Browns and do some ill fated rebrand.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Facepalm 1

bSLCtu2.png

1 hour ago, burgundy said:

Tennessee's uniforms may be a pile of crap, but they're a cohesive pile of crap. Washington's uniforms are a collection of turds by three completely different animals.

I think the burgundy jersey could be salvaged into a decent look. The other two are simply horrible.

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

The Jets don't even look bad!

Alright, this is a scorching hot take. This combo is pure garbage.

spacer.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ruttep said:

I think the burgundy jersey could be salvaged into a decent look. The other two are simply horrible.

The burgundy jersey itself is passable, but marred by an oversized wordmark and gimmicky numbers. That they chose to pair it with plain pants brings the whole uniform down considerably.

• Like 4

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Alright, this is a scorching hot take. This combo is pure garbage.

spacer.png

I'll take the Jets' unis over at least ten other teams in the league. For being modern, they're miles ahead of likes of the Commies, Falcons, Rams, Titans the list goes on.

• Like 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6uXNWAo.png

59 minutes ago, Cujo said:

I'll take the Jets' unis over at least ten other teams in the league. For being modern, they're miles ahead of likes of the Commies, Falcons, Rams, Titans the list goes on.

My point isn't about the overall Jets uniform design. I don't like it that much personally, but it's perfectly fine in today's NFL. I was referring to this post:

3 hours ago, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

where a bunch of different combos were listed. I'm just saying, the Jets in white jerseys and black leggings are infinitely worse than the Cowboys. They needs to get rid of all their BFBS uniform elements immediately.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

My point isn't about the overall Jets uniform design. I don't like it that much personally, but it's perfectly fine in today's NFL. I was referring to this post:

where a bunch of different combos were listed. I'm just saying, the Jets in white jerseys and black leggings are infinitely worse than the Cowboys. They needs to get rid of all their BFBS uniform elements immediately.

Nah. Any BFBS unis (unless it's Commie BFBS) are still far better than the Dallascowboys at home.

This is the second-worst thing I've ever seen on a pro football field:

Commanders can't keep up with Cowboys, lose third straight, 25-10 - The  Washington Post

With this being the worst:

rams and cowboys game live Hot Sale - OFF 65%

• Like 2
  • Hurl 1
  • Sad 1

6uXNWAo.png

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

Nah. Any BFBS unis (unless it's Commie BFBS) are still far better than the Dallascowboys at home.

This is the second-worst thing I've ever seen on a pro football field:

Commanders can't keep up with Cowboys, lose third straight, 25-10 - The  Washington Post

I’m not sure what’s in the water around here lately, but until very recently, the Cowboys have been widely considered one of the most classic uniforms in league, being mentioned alongside the Packers, Raiders, Steelers, Chiefs, etc.  

Hive mind contrarianism. 

• Applause 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Facepalm 2
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

I think I've stated this before, and I know almost no one will agree. But that Rams helmet should have been the basis of their new set in LA. Maybe a shade lighter on the navy color, but I think that helmet is awesome. You are 100% correct on the uniform as a whole though. It's brutal. 

I get it. They are moving to LA, so they need to be bright and sunny. Whatever. The full horn will always be the correct horn for the Rams franchise, no matter the color scheme. But I really wanted an updated version of these below:

rams blue and white uniforms for Sale,Up To OFF 66%

It's hard for me to even look at that mess that you posted Cujo. My team was leaving town, looked like a mess, but had to keep the jersey of a golden era of STL Rams football while having one foot out the door. I was holding my Marshall Faulk jersey over a bonfire the day the announced they were leaving until my wife stopped me 😂 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, PlayGloria said:

I think I've stated this before, and I know almost no one will agree. But that Rams helmet should have been the basis of their new set in LA. Maybe a shade lighter on the navy color, but I think that helmet is awesome. You are 100% correct on the uniform as a whole though. It's brutal. 

I get it. They are moving to LA, so they need to be bright and sunny. Whatever. The full horn will always be the correct horn for the Rams franchise, no matter the color scheme. But I really wanted an updated version of these below:

rams blue and white uniforms for Sale,Up To OFF 66%

The Rams were in LA for 48 years before moving to St. Louis. They wore some version of blue & yellow for 39 of those seasons, and wore blue & white for 8. Not sure why people want them to play Colts dress up based on a very brief period of the franchise's history.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2