2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

12 minutes ago, kaleb_girod said:

Watching this Washington/Dallas game, but I’m sorry do players really think they look good in these stupid all-white uniforms? They all look like a whole bunch of fools running around with thermal underwear on. This solid white β€œicy” monochrome crap has to end. It’s a mess.

Β 

They do, that's the problem.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, kaleb_girod said:

Watching this Washington/Dallas game, but I’m sorry do players really think they look good in these stupid all-white uniforms? They all look like a whole bunch of fools running around with thermal underwear on. This solid white β€œicy” monochrome crap has to end. It’s a mess.

I don’t get it, either. You’d think that Nike and/or whatever socks/leggings manufacturer would figure out how to make colored/striped leggings, but then again, we’ve all thought they would’ve figured out how to make metallic pants again.

Β 

Edited by DustDevil61
  • Like 1

I hate how the Commanders had to tease us last year with the white/burgundy. Even when we have nice things, you can’t get excited because they never last.

Β 

White legging for them right now.

White legging for San Fran tonight.

White leggings for Miami tomorrow.

Β 

Getting hard to look at these games.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

I hate how the Commanders had to tease us last year with the white/burgundy. Even when we have nice things, you can’t get excited because they never last.

Β 

White legging for them right now.

White legging for San Fran tonight.

White leggings for Miami tomorrow.

Β 

Getting hard to look at these games.

Β 

I don't have much of a problem with the Niners all white -- they only do it once a year.

This is my annual complaint that the Cowboys throwbacks are actually faux backs. They’re supposed to be DARK ROYAL and not NAVY. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Other than that, they’re my favorite uniforms of all time.Β 
Β 

All the Commies had to do was wear burgundy pants. That’s it. Instead, all-white against an extremely-white-uniform. Pathetic.Β 
Β 

I normally think the Broncos currently have the worst uniforms today, but not currently. Rebrand. Asap. Washington.Β 

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, timjameskohler said:

This is my annual complaint that the Cowboys throwbacks are actually faux backs. They’re supposed to be DARK ROYAL and not NAVY. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Other than that, they’re my favorite uniforms of all time.Β 
Β 

I was just coming on to mention this. Β To everyone giving a thumbs up to this fake β€œthrowback”… if you can’t get the colors right, what’s the point?Β 
Β 

The Cowboys shouldn’t be wearing navy. Β Pretty much ever.Β 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, seasaltvanilla said:

There's way too much white in this match-up with Washington in all white, white yoke and helmet for Dallas. Washington desperately needed to wear the maroon pants.

IMHO they should’ve gone with yellow pants, would’ve been much more aesthetically pleasingΒ 

It’s pretty nice seeing the Seahawks getting the arse kicking they deserve while wearing this uniform. Β It’s impressive that they can look as bad as they do in their usual uniforms and somehow pull out an alternate that’s noticeably worse. Β 

• Like 4
  • Yawn 3
  • Eyeroll 1

5 hours ago, ruttep said:

Β 

I don't have much of a problem with the Niners all white -- they only do it once a year.

Still, doesn’t mean it’s good though. Props to Aiyuk and Jennings though for wearing red socks at least. Definitely looks better.

Β 

I will say though, the side stripes on the pants definitely help the look. Same with the Giants and Saints Color Rush. The Commanders solid white pants are just terrible. Same with other team’s solid white pants.

Β 

On the socks talk, I wish the Saints would wear black socks more with their Color Rush, but we all know it’s not β€œicy” enough.

• Like 2

So, I am interested in the quotes we got in The Athletic player poll related to uniform rules.Β 

Β 

I have assumed this entire time the trend in the "leggings" look in the NFL was a result of the league not having a mandate to wear team socks.Β 

Β 

Yet, now we are learning it's because the leagueΒ has a mandateΒ that the player's legs have to be covered? First off...why? College teams with short socks look fine, in fact the only team I can think of that has socks as part of the uniform is Michigan.Β 

Β 

If the league is that interested in the player's legs being covered, for reasons I don't understand, why aren't we wearing team colored or even team detailed socks that look pro style?Β 

Β 

Again, this is all the damn Saints fault. They started this junk. FTS.

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, timjameskohler said:

Β 

Hm.. I thought these were the Dallas "fauxbacks"

Β 

usa_today_17444809.0.jpg

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

2 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

Green over Blue is my favorite Seahawks look of all time (it would look even better with green socks) and Green over Green is my least favorite Seahawks look.Β 
Β 

What a difference one element makes.Β 

For visual context (and also because I love this look for them):
spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • LOL 1
  • Meh 1
  • Eyeroll 1

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Β