2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

3 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Even the only team that refuses to wear white pants and jerseys together has to use this stupid emoji?

Just counting the days until they go white-on-white for the first time in years and call themselves the "Polar Bears 🥶🥶🥶"

7 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

You mean the 1988-2006 Uniforms as throwbacks. The other alt next to that should be their 1974-1984 uniforms too, Those are what the royal blue alts ones are based off of.

Right, but they can only have two helmets, so one alt set would have to be a fauxback. I say, keep the royal blue fauxback with the white helmet, and dump the current navy alt for a 1988-2006 throwback with a navy helmet. 

13 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 13 (Part2)
Colts @ Titans
dveVoNJ.jpg Pbo5Rlg.jpg
Dolphins @ Commanders
VOc31VJ.jpg tTD8qv3.jpg
Broncos @ Texans
Jfs6UiC.jpg LdIWiUL.jpg
Browns @ Rams
QLji3cl.jpg IpOW0GA.jpg
49ers @ Eagles
ggzYdxu.jpg ex8lJI5.jpg
Chiefs @ Packers
l6qqk7s.jpg IDsv5in.jpg
Bengals @ Jaguars
2hY0Jv9.jpgqJdNSKs.jpg

How much do you wanna bet the Lions go stupid all-white and the Saints go all-black for their matchup. I can just feel it.

If only the Lions went white/blue and the Saints went black/gold like in 2017… That matchup was beautiful.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, ruttep said:

Just counting the days until they go white-on-white for the first time in years and call themselves the "Polar Bears 🥶🥶🥶"

Bears in white pants occasionally with contrasting or striped socks would be fine. It’d be a fun mixup now and then.

• Like 3

I guess this is unpopular but I'm not a fan of the Chargers' yellow pants. I think it makes the look too bottom heavy with the helmet being white and there also just isn't enough yellow on either the helmet or any of their jerseys to properly balance it out. I don't think the yellow pants is an awful look but the white pants look better with both jerseys.

I'd much prefer to see blue pants with their white jerseys. Would still be bottom heavy but they would go so well with the blue numbers.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 4

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

3 minutes ago, throwuascenario said:

I'd much prefer to see blue pants with their white jerseys. Would still be bottom heavy but they would go so well with the blue numbers.

Absolutely not. That's a one-way ticket to blue leggings. Completely unnecessary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Niners v Eagles with both in throwbacks would be absolute bliss. It would still be amazing even if San Fran just wore their regulars.

Think that game's gonna have the same uniforms as last year's NFC Championship Game

spacer.png