2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

7 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

It will be neither of those:

This at least gives me hope that their "blackout" game against the white tiger Bengals may end up featuring teal pants, since they haven't worn that combo yet and have just that game left to do so.

Even though it would add even more black, God those need contrasting black socks.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

It will be neither of those:

This at least gives me hope that their "blackout" game against the white tiger Bengals may end up featuring teal pants, since they haven't worn that combo yet and have just that game left to do so.

Nevermind then. White leggings continue to be the most popular uniform element in the league.

10 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

That should of been silver and black so it would acknowledge his coaching time with the Raiders! This disappoints me that they chose brown and orange instead!!!

I imagine they're going for more of a bronze look once it's made into one of those plexi-patches, like the Walter Payton ones. I do agree that silver would have been better.

DlEBXFYUcAMSg3f.jpg

• Like 1

jNTsTyQ.png

53 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

This team infuriates me.

I honestly have to give the Cardinals credit. They debuted a new uniform and are sticking with it quite literally. It may not be what we want but the consistency in keeping the same combos is kinda nice? I'm sure they are doing what the Falcons did in Year 1 of their new set and just getting the "default look" into everyones brains then they finally do combos in Year 2.

• Like 2
  • Meh 1

bSLCtu2.png

7 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I honestly have to give the Cardinals credit. They debuted a new uniform and are sticking with it quite literally. It may not be what we want but the consistency in keeping the same combos is kinda nice? I'm sure they are doing what the Falcons did in Year 1 of their new set and just getting the "default look" into everyones brains then they finally do combos in Year 2.

Consistency doesn't matter if the uniforms are consistently bad.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Huh? 1

1 hour ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

LOVE it! Thank god it's not Color Rush. (We have one more alt jersey use left, it better not be the CR.)

Two things could make this uniform matchup a perfect '60's throwback...

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

da0Lbhs.png