jamesizzo/EDP445

Member has been suspended for trolling, altering their username and profile to that of a known pedophile, and refusing to comply with the moderator team's demand to remove/request removal of profile changes.

The total length will be announced when all votes are cast.

• Huh? 2

VmWIn6B.png

• LMU unlocked this topic
On 5/27/2023 at 2:02 PM, LMU said:

Member has been suspended for trolling, altering their username and profile to that of a known pedophile, and refusing to comply with the moderator team's demand to remove/request removal of profile changes.

That's a new one. 

• LOL 8

AmPJ0Ty.png 

1 minute ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Good. Was tired of logging in and seeing 20 reactions to posts I made over a year ago. Very much an annoying troll.

I'm not arguing with that, but I asked about it once. His reply was that he liked to go back through threads from the past to see how reactions were in real time and how they compared to now (paraphrasing). I get that logic (it's interesting to read some of these threads from that perspective), but the reacting is pretty unnecessary.

• Like 8
  • Meh 1

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I'm not arguing with that, but I asked about it once. His reply was that he liked to go back through threads from the past to see how reactions were in real time and how they compared to now (paraphrasing). I get that logic (it's interesting to read some of these threads from that perspective), but the reacting is pretty unnecessary.

I asked him to stop reacting to specifically mine once and his reply was “why when you are the only one who has a problem with it” clearly that was a lie.

• Like 2
  • Yawn 1

I would see a red bubble showing 9 notifications that were from jamesizzo reacting to my posts. Then I clicked on the bubble and it went away and I went on with my day.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 5/27/2023 at 10:02 AM, LMU said:

Man, at that point you're basically just begging to get your ass booted out lmfao

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, the admiral said:

I would see a red bubble showing 9 notifications that were from jamesizzo reacting to my posts. Then I clicked on the bubble and it went away and I went on with my day.

I got a kick out of his...retro reactions...I guess? Most of the time, I didn't remember saying what I'd said. Guess that comes with the territory after 17 years up in this :censored:.

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

6 hours ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Good. Was tired of logging in and seeing 20 reactions to posts I made over a year ago. Very much an annoying troll.

His reactions to old posts had nothing to do with his suspension.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

BB52Big.jpg

altering their username and profile to that of a known pedophile

What the actual :censored:?!

• LOL 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

"Known" is doing a lot of work in that sentence. It's not like he changed his username to Jared Fogle or Every Classical Composer Ever.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

7 hours ago, the admiral said:

"Known" is doing a lot of work in that sentence. It's not like he changed his username to Jared Fogle or Every Classical Composer Ever.

Yeah, the real EDP was technically never charged, arrested, or convicted of being a pedophile (though that doesn't mean he's not... just not in the eyes of the law.)

• Applause 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just means that he’s a pervert and the most unbelievable part about his whole story is that he’d wait 3 hours for a cupcake. Then again, maybe we should have seen perversion coming from a guy who named his handle after a sex act and his weight.

Edited by Red Comet
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

• 11 months later...
On 5/30/2023 at 12:17 PM, PaleVermilion81 said:

It seems he's back to doing that.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)