2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

Two Josh Allen INTs in the end zone, average of about 20 yards on each given back to the Bills by lack of situational awareness by the Dolphins.

1 hour ago, infrared41 said:

Bold prediction: The Packers send the Cowboys home next week.

I’d step away from watching any sports for a few months if that happened. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

3 minutes ago, the admiral said:

No NFL game, playoff or regular-season, should be on a streaming platform. Disgusting.

By "streaming" I assume you mean "add-on" since "cord cutters" are essentially using a streaming platform for anything.

I hope the Ass Birds get the streaming game so most people can't watch the massacre.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, BBTV said:

By "streaming" I assume you mean "add-on" since "cord cutters" are essentially using a streaming platform for anything.

I hope the Ass Birds get the streaming game so most people can't watch the massacre.

I mean it should only originate on over-the-air network television and maybe some cable.

The Peacock game is already set: whoever @ Chiefs.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

This game is a microcosm of the Bills season so far: explosive offense, terrible picks, and so many missed opportunities.  And injuries in the secondary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

7 minutes ago, the admiral said:

No NFL game, playoff or regular-season, should be on a streaming platform. Disgusting.

Give it a decade and NFL will be streaming on all platforms, including OnlyFans.

6uXNWAo.png

8 minutes ago, Cujo said:

3f1.png

I'm doing my best reverse jinx. I hope this isn't a double reverse jinx.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'm doing my best reverse jinx. I hope this isn't a double reverse jinx.

Last time these teams played, the Dolphins just flat-out gave up once the Bills pulled ahead. Like 4 iguanas stacked up in a trench coat playing WR kind of gave up. Let's see it again.

(Now THAT'S how you double reverse jinx!)

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

23 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

Last time these teams played, the Dolphins just flat-out gave up once the Bills pulled ahead. Like 4 iguanas stacked up in a trench coat playing WR kind of gave up. Let's see it again.

(Now THAT'S how you double reverse jinx!)

That spot on the 4th and 1 was bogus. And why did they whistle it dead while Josh was still moving?

Doesn't matter anyway.

This team was dead a million times. I can't believe they won the division. Buffalo doesn't have this kind of luck!