2023 NFL Regular Season Through Super Bowl LVIII

The lousier thing is that after this, Eagles get (in order) Bills, 49ers, @Seahawks, @Dallas, while the Lions get Middle-West Southern Wyoming Jr. College, Kalamazoo Sr. High School, a nunnery, and a group of literal toddlers behind a daycare.

So if this goes as expected, the Lions have the inside track at #1, and Dallas controls their destiny for the East, so Eagles could fall to #5.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 minutes ago, BBTV said:

The lousier thing is that after this, Eagles get (in order) Bills, 49ers, @Seahawks, @Dallas, while the Lions get Middle-West Southern Wyoming Jr. College, Kalamazoo Sr. High School, a nunnery, and a group of literal toddlers behind a daycare.

So if this goes as expected, the Lions have the inside track at #1, and Dallas controls their destiny for the East, so Eagles could fall to #5.

After yesterday's performance against the Windy City YMCA I'm not so sure Detroit has the "inside track" to the #1 seed. Sure the schedule looks easy, but Detroit is maybe three plays away from being 5-5 on the year rather than 8-2.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1 hour ago, LAWeaver said:

After yesterday's performance against the Windy City YMCA I'm not so sure Detroit has the "inside track" to the #1 seed. Sure the schedule looks easy, but Detroit is maybe three plays away from being 5-5 on the year rather than 8-2.

As the Eagles are showing tonight, they should be 5-4, not 8-1.  This performance is confirming what I've been afraid of.  They could easily finish with only 12 wins (mostly because their last 3 games are against JV teams), which isn't going to be enough.

And what really pisses me off is that it's mostly coaching.  OC, DC, and STC blow.  Like... really blow.  You can't waste talent like what they have, and that's what they're doing.  Some players are underperforming, but the coaches have to account for that.  This is completely embarrassing.

EDIT: though not as embarrassing as the dogs doing the chop.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dropping in to note that KC has a marquee game against an A+ opponent on prime time TV... and they're at Arrowhead.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

8 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

against an A+ opponent

that's certainly debatable.  They suck.

10 minutes ago, BBTV said:

that's certainly debatable.  They suck.

I wish my :censored:ty team had an 8-1 record. About to be 9-1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I wish my :censored:ty team had an 8-1 record. About to be 9-1.

They're bad.  How can anyone watch this game and think the eagles are a good team.  Sure, they have games where AJ Brown is unstoppable, but their OC is completely overmatched against competent DCs.  Now there's a critical borderline personal foul, and KC is on their way.  If you think the Eagles are winning this game. I think you may be in violation of the CCSLC Wellness Policy.  Send Infrared41 a urine sample right now.

7 minutes ago, BBTV said:

They're bad.  How can anyone watch this game and think the eagles are a good team.  Sure, they have games where AJ Brown is unstoppable, but their OC is completely overmatched against competent DCs.  Now there's a critical borderline personal foul, and KC is on their way.  If you think the Eagles are winning this game. I think you may be in violation of the CCSLC Wellness Policy.  Send Infrared41 a urine sample right now.

OK maybe I'm  sending my pee to Infrared.  Either way, the Chiefs are far better than the Eagles.  Far better.  The Eagles have the talent to turn it around, but if they've made it this far in the season and past the bye without figuring it out, and this is where they are, they're F'd.  

KC, Dallas, Baltimore, SF, and maybe DET are better.  A complete joke of a 9-1 team.

They make a complete mockery of the notion that "it's hard to win games in the NFL".

Screw them.  I'm really starting to hate this team.  Not the actual players, but the overall team and how they're coached.  Disgraceful.. 

4 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

I really think these Chiefs wideouts are gonna be the anchor that weighs this team down.

Eagles learned that in the Super Bowl when Quez Watkins dropped an easy pass that would likely have gone in for a TD.  Good players catch balls in clutch situations.  You need 3 good receivers.  Eagles have 2 + an injured TE.  Chiefs don't seem to have any besides their TE.

This blows my mind.  He's a fantastic player when he's not hurt (like he currently is) and doesn't have a total loser calling his plays, but yeah - he just wins.

18 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Eagles learned that in the Super Bowl when Quez Watkins dropped an easy pass that would likely have gone in for a TD.  Good players catch balls in clutch situations.  You need 3 good receivers.  Eagles have 2 + an injured TE.  Chiefs don't seem to have any besides their TE.

This blows my mind.  He's a fantastic player when he's not hurt (like he currently is) and doesn't have a total loser calling his plays, but yeah - he just wins.

The moment Hurts goes down, the Eagles could be in trouble as their backup is a massive step down from Gardner Minshew: Marcus Mariota.  

8 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

The moment Hurts goes down, the Eagles could be in trouble

No way!

1 minute ago, infrared41 said:

Not my department.

Find, we'll send our pee to

PO Box 27

Pueblo CO 81012

• LOL 1

Just now, infrared41 said:

@oldschoolvikings handles the drug testing. It's a seniority thing.

We're just going to send it to the XII, so one of the 20 something members can analyze it.  The analysis consists of not only a lab test, but a sniff and taste test.  Sorry for which ever of the XII draws the short straw, but it must be done to protect the integrity of the board.

I'm sure you understand.

1 minute ago, BBTV said:

We're just going to send it to the XII, so one of the 20 something members can analyze it.  The analysis consists of not only a lab test, but a sniff and taste test.  Sorry for which ever of the XII draws the short straw, but it must be done to protect the integrity of the board.

I'm sure you understand.

Which is why I'm glad I'm no longer low mod in seniority at the M-XII compound.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg