MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

3 hours ago, PlayGloria said:

You are probably correct. I would imagine Cardinals will be a red jersey considering they got rid of the spring training reds this year. 

My prediction: It will be red, yellow and blue as if they're draping themselves in the city flag. The hats will be the Arch with a bird on it. The jerseys will be emblazoned with "THE LOU."

• Like 3

Tigers' cities are mid at best. The hat is atrocious. And the vin number thing is stupid and ugly. Put that on the inside of the collar or something and it's fine, but it's bad on the hat.

3 hours ago, PlayGloria said:

You are probably correct. I would imagine Cardinals will be a red jersey considering they got rid of the spring training reds this year. 

I bet it's in the colors of the St. Louis flag with "The Lou" written on the front.

Hopefully the pants aren't blue or red.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ripner said:

Seattle's is still the only truly great CC, although it should just be white pants with blue and yellow striping down the legs.

would look great with white pants!!

wish for a photoshop image 😇 

1 hour ago, gosioux76 said:

My prediction: It will be red, yellow and blue as if they're draping themselves in the city flag. The hats will be the Arch with a bird on it. The jerseys will be emblazoned with "THE LOU."

1 hour ago, VikWings said:

I bet it's in the colors of the St. Louis flag with "The Lou" written on the front.

Hopefully the pants aren't blue or red.

You both are probably spot on.  God this is going to be horrendous. 

5 hours ago, coco1997 said:

I predict the next two City Connect designs—Guardians and Cardinals—will provide a much-needed break from the deluge of black and dark navy, but then we’ll get another black-heavy design with Toronto at the end of the month. 

With the discontinuation of the previous Canada Day jerseys, I think Toronto is going to make theirs a Country Connect instead of a City Connect. I'm expecting a red base to play up the "Canada's team" angle, similar to what the Raptors did with the NORTH jerseys.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

With the discontinuation of the previous Canada Day jerseys, I think Toronto is going to make theirs a Country Connect instead of a City Connect. I'm expecting a red base to play up the "Canada's team" angle, similar to what the Raptors did with the NORTH jerseys.

I'd be fine with this. That being said, I incorrectly predicted the Phils' City Connects would be red after they dropped their red alternate prior to this season, and we saw how that turned out.

42 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

They should design them to look like the Expos. 

• LOL 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, spartacat_12 said:

You're going to get elements of the uniform that very loosely based on certain aspects of the city. Knowing Nike, they will probably be hot pink and baby blue. 

5 minutes ago, Pharos04 said:

A horrible thought just occurred to me:

what if the Cardinals City Connect used the design of the flag as the headspoon and piping?

2800159-1.jpg?tx=f_auto,c_fit,w_730,h_73

If they did that we’d probably hate it

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

3 hours ago, Pharos04 said:

A horrible thought just occurred to me:

what if the Cardinals City Connect used the design of the flag as the headspoon and piping?

2800159-1.jpg?tx=f_auto,c_fit,w_730,h_73

That wouldn't look completely terrible if kept to just sleeve cuff trim. But yeah, as headspoon piping, hat's...well, you know what, I'd have to see it, so let me not speak so soon.

• Like 7

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

12 hours ago, Andrew_Gamer_NZP said:

Dueling sartorial abominations. And the saddest part is that Cash Grab Connect is never going away. These are the templates for the dye-sublimated clown suits MLB players will be wearing in the future. (Except, of course, the players will be festooned with ads from head to toe, like Finnish hockey players.)

• Like 2
  • Huh? 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, M59 said:

Dueling sartorial abominations. And the saddest part is that Cash Grab Connect is never going away. These are the templates for the dye-sublimated clown suits MLB players will be wearing in the future. (Except, of course, the players will be festooned with ads from head to toe, like Finnish hockey players.)

Eh, I actually thought the O's vs. Nats matchup yesterday looked pretty nice. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, JayMac said:

You're going to get elements of the uniform that very loosely based on certain aspects of the city. Knowing Nike, they will probably be hot pink and baby blue. 

I feel like the Jays want something that any Canadian would want to buy, so I'd be surprised if they reference something too specific about the city. It could be cool to base the design off something like the old Honest Ed's signage, but I doubt that would resonate with people in New Brunswick or Saskatchewan.

spacer.png