2024 NFL Changes

On 1/29/2024 at 12:37 PM, DCarp1231 said:

Check this out- Just copped the complete Jaguars set 💯 probably gonna end up wearing the black and white ones an annoying amount of times. The teal ones are so legendary I’ll probably never ever wear them for no reason at all! Just like the Jags! #DUVALLLL

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

Hmm.  Are they going to wear hoodies with them, too? 🤣

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, rfraser85 said:

I'm curious about anniversary patches this year. The Giants will be playing their 100th season this year, and the Panthers and Jaguars will be playing their 30th. Have there been any releases (official, not Reddit) of patches?

They'll probably be released just prior to the draft.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Saw some rumblings about the Titans potentially getting a new set next year. It was the first I’ve heard of it.

Did I miss a giant chain of messages here or is this some new news? in typical Twitter fashion I can’t retroactively find the post. It was listing out the 5 teams getting new uniforms next year, titans included.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

42 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

Saw some rumblings about the Titans potentially getting a new set next year. It was the first I’ve heard of it.

Did I miss a giant chain of messages here or is this some new news? in typical Twitter fashion I can’t retroactively find the post. It was listing out the 5 teams getting new uniforms next year, titans included.

It's only RUMINT at this point. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, flyersfan said:

Was it this?

I also saw the same five teams mentioned in the top comment of this article. It's possible the above account got the info from that guy.

https://news.sportslogos.net/2024/01/16/could-seattle-seahawks-get-new-uniforms-in-2024/football/

• Like 5

If the Titans do change, I could see them doing a retroactively minimalist like the Jags and Cardinals have done. But I don't see it happening unless someone says it.

Do we also know if the Broncos are FOR SURE this year? The team keeps saying they have new uniforms in the works, but no actual date, whether that be this year or 3 years from now. 

• Like 4

I really wish the Ravens would use their primary logo on the field next season, or at least their alternate logo where we see the bird from the front.

Anything is better than the awful  one they use now, i know it's on the uniform as well, but that does not make it any better imo

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 5

40 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

If the Titans do change, I could see them doing a retroactively minimalist like the Jags and Cardinals have done. But I don't see it happening unless someone says it.

Do we also know if the Broncos are FOR SURE this year? The team keeps saying they have new uniforms in the works, but no actual date, whether that be this year or 3 years from now. 

So more stripeless pants monochrome combos? I can't wait!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

Broncos will definitely have new jerseys - Fanatics is liquidating current supply of blank navy and orange sets.  Not sure about a new logo.

If a new logo is coming, we’ll see it on the draft hats that usually drop in late March. If not, we’ll see teasers in April. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

40 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Broncos will definitely have new jerseys - Fanatics is liquidating current supply of blank navy and orange sets.  Not sure about a new logo.

If a new logo is coming, we’ll see it on the draft hats that usually drop in late March. If not, we’ll see teasers in April. 

Jets are blowing out their most recent jerseys, too (not the Sack Exchange).  If the Seahawks or Titans are changing, it's odd that those jerseys aren't on sale, when the Broncos unis are.  I can see why the Texans and Lions would not be, since they made playoff runs.

Will be worth keeping an eye on over the next month or so.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

Would be hard for the Titans to downgrade.

I wonder what would be worse... what they have now, or a 4 uniform set with 4 completely separate designs

Never underestimate the ability of teams to completely botch a rebrand 😆

3 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Was it this?

I also saw the same five teams mentioned in the top comment of this article. It's possible the above account got the info from that guy.

https://news.sportslogos.net/2024/01/16/could-seattle-seahawks-get-new-uniforms-in-2024/football/

It takes years for this process to be completed. We’ve known for years about the Texans, Broncos, and Lions new uniforms coming in 2024

I’m more skeptical on the  Seahawks and Titans rumors this late in the process coming from out of nowhere recently. I’m thinking we see new alternate uniforms and helmets for the Seahawks and Titans, not wholesale changes. 

Seahawks Prediction: A silver alternate helmet with the current logo (via logo swap with throwback helmet) as a nod to the past that could be paired with Wolf Gray pants and jerseys. Mono-Wolf Gray anyone?

Titans Prediction: Id guess a white alternate helmet with the T-Sword Ball & Stars alternate logo that can be paired with the Columbia blue alternate jersey for an Oilers-esqe look (as the Texans adopt H-Town blue lol) 

• Like 1
NYCdog.png

Very silly to spend even a second discussing rumors posted by anonymous Reddit or Twitter sources. It's 99% likely to be made up, as we have seen time and time again. That account that says the Titans are getting new stuff literally goes on to say in a subsequent tweet that they are only 50% sure the Titans are changing lol. Either you have information or you don't. 

We really need to stop falling for this stupid sh-t. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, NYCdog said:

It takes years for this process to be completed. We’ve known for years about the Texans, Broncos, and Lions new uniforms coming in 2024

I’m more skeptical on the  Seahawks and Titans rumors this late in the process coming from out of nowhere recently. I’m thinking we see new alternate uniforms and helmets for the Seahawks and Titans, not wholesale changes. 

Id guess a white alternate helmet with the T-Sword Ball & Stars alternate logo for the Titans that can be paired with the Columbia blue alternate jersey for an Oilers-esqe look ( as the Texans adopt H-Town blue) 

For Seattle, a silver helmet with the current logo as a nod to the past that could be paired with Wolf Gray pants and jerseys. Mono-Wolf Gray anyone?

Maybe it takes years in terms of approval/finalization/supply, but there's no way the Arizona Cardinals spent more than a couple hours or days to come up with those generic catalog uniforms.

Unless of course the genius who thought of putting "Protect the Nest" on the collar set aside a year or so of brainstorming time.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Maybe it takes years in terms of approval/finalization/supply, but there's no way the Arizona Cardinals spent more than a couple hours or days to come up with those generic catalog uniforms.

Unless of course the genius who thought of putting "Protect the Nest" on the collar set aside a year or so of brainstorming time.

I could see the Seahawks going full retro and that wouldn't take years to develop. 

The Titans on the other hand does seem like a stretch, although it is definitely time to do it. 

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

People have to justify their positions and abilities with "processes".   Processes, in corporate America, means "time". 

Then, there are rounds of presentations & revisions that are all "part of the process".   

And then, of course, there's the testing phase, with focus groups, etc. etc. 

Then revisions. 

Then "we've gotta think about it," for a few months - which is sometimes good, as people come to their senses...and sometimes bad, because it gives people time to come up with ways and reasons to :censored: up good design.