2024 NFL Changes

The Titans and Texans should just switch color schemes, anyways.

Dark blue and red ARE the colors of the Tennessee flag, after all. Keep your Oilers throwbacks all you want, but every spec of Columbia blue feels shoehorned in there anyways (I.E. the light blue armpit stains).

Navy/Battle Red/Columbia Blue would be fine for Houston. 

What are we doing here folks? There are a hand full of different factors (lighting, projection, material, the camera or medium of the photo) that factor into how colors present. Comparing different photos to make distinct color comparison arguments is silly

• Like 19
  • Applause 3

5 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

What are we doing here folks? There are a hand full of different factors (lighting, projection, material, the camera or medium of the photo) that factor into how colors present. Comparing different photos to make distinct color comparison arguments is silly

main-qimg-20fb4ade0e814d3130ae0c044ceb82

....uniform....content.....*gasp* ....please....uniform content, mister, I beg you....

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

11 minutes ago, CS85 said:

....uniform....content.....*gasp* ....please....uniform content, mister, I beg you....

[insert obligatory 'so is anyone confirmed to be changing for this year?' post]

• LOL 3

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

1 hour ago, CS85 said:

58 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

[insert obligatory 'so is anyone confirmed to be changing for this year?' post]

I can't help it. It's my team. Especially when we had a good design out the gate. Albeit a recolored USC with modded borders but still. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, PurpleHayes said:

So the uniforms are being revealed on the 23rd...what I want to know is, what time is the LEAK of the uniforms scheduled for? 😆

Somebody needs to check out the Houston airport for a vinyl wrapped window.

(Am I correctly remembering that's the leak of the previous Jags set?)

• Like 5

IbjBaeE.png

1 hour ago, monkeypower said:

Somebody needs to check out the Houston airport for a vinyl wrapped window.

(Am I correctly remembering that's the leak of the previous Jags set?)

Don’t forget the Commanders not covering the windows at FedEx Field

• Like 1

JFC a defensive end in 0?  If he doesn't get any sacks, that's a joke waiting to happen.  I goddam hate this nonsense.

Kenny Two Gloves has NO QB NUMBER TO WEAR because of idiot DEs and LBs choosing 3, 7, 17, and D-backs with 2, etc.

There's a UFA with 13 that'll probably not be back, so he'll end up with that.  But it's ridiculous that there's no numbers available for a QB.

The punter should be 0, not a DE.  i'll never stop screaming at the clouds.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

24 minutes ago, BBTV said:

JFC a defensive end in 0?  If he doesn't get any sacks, that's a joke waiting to happen.  I goddam hate this nonsense.

Kenny Two Gloves has NO QB NUMBER TO WEAR because of idiot DEs and LBs choosing 3, 7, 17, and D-backs with 2, etc.

There's a UFA with 13 that'll probably not be back, so he'll end up with that.  But it's ridiculous that there's no numbers available for a QB.

The punter should be 0, not a DE.  i'll never stop screaming at the clouds.

Sooner or later, they might let QB's wear whatever number they want, even if it's something like 99.

Not that I'm advocating for it, but it's a worrying reality.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Sooner or later, they might let QB's wear whatever number they want, even if it's something like 99.

Not that I'm advocating for it, but it's a worrying reality.

I've said it before, but kickers and punters shouldn't have to wear numbers.

Just put the team logo on the front, or an advertisement.

• LOL 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."