College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

Texas A&M going all-maroon against Mizzou. This is the first time A&M has paired their standard home uniform and helmet with maroon pants since 2011 last season against Abilene Christian (their first game after firing Jimbo)

Edited by cajunaggie08
Corrected fact about the last time the team wore all-maroon
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, B-Rich said:

Western Kentucky University to wear helmets based on their "Big Red" Mascot:
GY-zD2zbAAAQthc?format=jpg&name=small
BPELpvFV_200x200.jpg

Goofy as hell, but I love it!

I love it,  but I kind of wish it was just one single set of eyes on the front of the helmet, Philadelphia Eagles-style.

If you’re going to go all-in for the NCAA Football mascot-game look, fully commit to the bit.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, djam2410 said:

All-Blue for Cal along with the new helmet. Thankfully the helmet logo is properly sized as well. They are asking for a gold out so hoping they do a last minute switch to gold 

When is the last time you remember a team doing a last-second uniform switch? It's always electric.

I remember being at the "Bush Push" game when Notre Dame warmed up pregame in navy and came out in "the green jerseys, surprising everyone, to the delight of the over 80 thousand fans".

I'm not sure how many teams can pull it off like Notre Dame, but a Surprise all Gold from Cal would be sweet after warming up in all navy!

14 hours ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon State is finally doing orange/black/black. Looks really good.

Arizona State going all maroon.

I remember when the Sun Devils switched to maroon pants with the white jersey and gold helmet, and there were darn near riots in the streets from traditionalists.

Now, everything's game. 😔

1 minute ago, raz said:

I hate the all-white and all-black unis. Did Nike designers lose their crayons? 

This one ain't on Nike; that's 100% on Iowa State. They've been on this black/white train for a while now.

• Like 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 minutes ago, tBBP said:

This one ain't on Nike; that's 100% on Iowa State. They've been on this black/white train for a while now.

3 minutes ago, raz said:

But they're not the only ones. 

They're chasing trends in clothing; it happens in cycles just like how fashion works in the world outside of sports. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

16 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Iowa State going all white and black as the home team against Baylor. I wonder if Baylor will ruin a second team's all-white home game.

I don't minds the helmet but Jesus Christ you could have done a white out with their normal white uniform set. 

42 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Iowa State going all white and black as the home team against Baylor. I wonder if Baylor will ruin a second team's all-white home game.

This set would have looked so much better in cardinal and gold. Seems silly to waste the "Cyclones" decals on a black and white set. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.