2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

7 minutes ago, GoGreenGoWhite said:

Chargers-Chiefs looks awesome. So much color.

It's the best divisional matchup in the league. 

Chiefs are good for the lack of gimmicks. But the Charters are A++, especially this combo. They're by FAR the best uniforms in the league, IMO.

You know all the great concepts we see on these boards, particularly with modernizing throwbacks? The concepts that we see and we say "this is ALL they had to do, it was right there." That's what the real Chargers uniforms are.

• Like 5
  • Meh 1

2 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

If only there was some amount of color in the Browns Raiders game. I’ll never understand the purpose of these boring Browns uniforms. They have plenty of good looking combos with their current look.

How many teams nose have a "white hot/ice cold" look now?

4 minutes ago, Klondyke said:

How many teams nose have a "white hot/ice cold" look now?

I like the white helmets for the Browns. I maybe bias, but I only like when orange is in a good mix like navy, blue, red, or even green. But brown and orange, yuck. If they had brown pants with the perfect stripes to go with that throwback/fauxback, then it will blow my mind.

2 hours ago, damnyoutuesday said:

I'm glad the Chiefs have good looking uniforms if I'm forced to watch every single game of theirs in primetime

I’d be willing to bet the league has explored putting them in every primetime slot for a whole season. Nothing but Sunday Night & Monday Night games for 17 weeks

Falcons looked beautiful today while the Saints ruined the matchup as always. A team with such a beautiful and unique color palette sure finds a way to always choose the most bland, lazy, and boring combos. And the all-white really emphasizes the dullness of the current shade of helmet gold. And while I’m not a fan of players not wearing the correct or matchup socks as the rest of the team, at least Kamara wore contrasting black socks which definitely helps the all-white look.

On a side note, why do the Panthers insist on wearing black accents against primarily black teams? So idiotic.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pyromania1983 said:

Bears had in the past but haven't worn same color over same color in years. Almost always navy or orange over white, or white over navy. They don't tend to deviate from these four. So 26 currently.

F7ufUI0XkAAUtHQ.jpg1925089993.0.jpgCaleb-Williams-Clap-Getty.jpg?quality=85q1deidzavmo31.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Bears wore navy over navy at the end of the 2022 

5INJPULLOZC7PKUM3455X2SIY4.jpg

*Keep an eye out for these when the Bears go to Minnesota this year.*

They have not worn white over white since this... unfortunate game in 2009.

chi_cutler_100th_start_04.jpg

11 hours ago, HopewellJones said:

It's the best divisional matchup in the league. 

Chiefs are good for the lack of gimmicks. But the Charters are A++, especially this combo. They're by FAR the best uniforms in the league, IMO.

You know all the great concepts we see on these boards, particularly with modernizing throwbacks? The concepts that we see and we say "this is ALL they had to do, it was right there." That's what the real Chargers uniforms are.

The week 18 uniform matchup from 2023 is the best one IMO.