2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

On 10/17/2024 at 11:52 AM, Silver_Star said:

I think that is the colors they need to go with now. The vermillion and brown color scheme could benefit their look a lot more. I am sorry for saying this, but something has to be done with their look. God, orange and brown is an ugly combination. Black and orange is a very nice combo, but gee whiz, brown and orange 🤮🍊💩

I see some people dislike my hate for brown and orange. Let me just say this,

If I was drafted to a team and they draft me to the Cleveland Browns for a lot of money, I would pull a John Elway and want to be somewhere like the Packers, Chargers, Rams, 49ers, Vikings, Raiders, heck even the Steelers of all teams because at least if I were a Steeler, I would take the pleasure of beating the Browns twice. I would never be on a dead-end team just to fill a spot because they can't get their crap together.

• LOL 1
  • Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, damnyoutuesday said:

Are there any teams other than the Bucs who wear a uniform combo with the 4 main uniform elements all being different colors? Bucs helmet is pewter, jersey is red, pants are white, and socks are black

spacer.png

silver/white/black/blue by the panthers comes to mind, I'm sure there are others

• Hurl 1

A question for the guys who know computers better than me... on GUD, how do you create your "custom" combos? Like put the Cards in red over white or with red socks in the away look? IIRC it should be doable, someone already explained here in the forums but I can't find their comment. It should have something to do with programming the page source r something like that

hikyzydzzrpqg7rgwzsv.jpg

Not even Derrick Henry can make these uniforms look good.

Ravens are the #1 team in the NFL due for a makeover.

They should keep their Purple pants and scrap everything else.

New helmet shell, new helmet stripe, maybe a new logo altogether (definitely time to ditch the "B").

New number font, new wordmark, add small pops of Red.

This franchise has been well-run and well-coached for a long time (and I don't even like them, so that's hard to say).  They deserve a better, more iconic brand identity.

• Dislike 1

6 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

spacer.png

silver/white/black/blue by the panthers comes to mind, I'm sure there are others

This is a reminder that Washington - if they're not willing to change their current uniforms - should bring back the uniform in this photo as their Throwback.

8 hours ago, damnyoutuesday said:

Are there any teams other than the Bucs who wear a uniform combo with the 4 main uniform elements all being different colors? Bucs helmet is pewter, jersey is red, pants are white, and socks are black

Well, the Jaguars' primary uniforms pre-2012 (I'd add their current sets except I think they've only worn black socks under white pants one time since these things came out in 2018—yikes, we're on year seven of these things!), Ravens' primary home uniforms when they dont wear black pants, and Philadelphia Eagles' primary home set up until about last season when they started doing the white pants/white socks thing also fall into this category...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

42 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

hikyzydzzrpqg7rgwzsv.jpg

Not even Derrick Henry can make these uniforms look good.

Ravens are the #1 team in the NFL due for a makeover.

They should keep their Purple pants and scrap everything else.

New helmet shell, new helmet stripe, maybe a new logo altogether (definitely time to ditch the "B").

New number font, new wordmark, add small pops of Red.

This franchise has been well-run and well-coached for a long time (and I don't even like them, so that's hard to say).  They deserve a better, more iconic brand identity.

I think they could make some small tweaks here and there, but they don't need anything too drastic. They're definitely not the #1 team due for a makeover when the Cowboys and Saints exist.

• Like 5
  • Dislike 1

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

13 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

Bucs vs Ravens looks alright. Was thinking TB with the "pewter" pants and Baltimore in purple would be better, turns out that's what we got in '22

z.png

Absolute beauty of a matchup

I don't think anyone wanted the uniform matchup that we got in the 2024 meeting.

Many of the 17th games for the AFC vs NFC matches that are the same location as 2022 are different in 2024.

15 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

The Steelers to me are one of the best-dressed teams in the league. One home and road combo each, no white at home or icy white bull$hit. What they wore last night is an awesome throwback, although I do miss the gold helmet throwback from the 2000s, and I think their Color Rush is brilliant too.

How about those all black uniforms? Or the prison/jail looking uniform?

The year when Pittsburgh brought the throwback uniform with yellow helmet along was Mike Tomlin's first season as Steelers head coach. I would love to see those make a comeback.