Worst jersey ever

goalieboy82

nhl-authjer-093.jpg

I have never seen anybody, besides the players, who looks good wearing this jersey.  Never have, doubt I ever will.  This jersey ONLY works with the full uniform.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

ugly jerseys: la lakers- purple and yellow isnt very intimidating, although u dont need to be w/ shaq and kobe

new york rangers white home- terrible

phoenix coyotes third- looks like an artist threw up on it'

comlubus bluejackets- what is a blue jacket, and w/e it is it looks terrible in colubus

atlanta thrashers- so bad its almost good, but its still terrible

carolina hurricanes- left blue/green/gray for red??

signature.gif

A blue jacket is a Union soldier during the Civil War.  That's why the bug on the shoulders is wearing a Union uniform and hat.

The Thrashers have some great jerseys.  Get rid of the little arrows all over it, and they are fantastic.  White one is better than blue one.  The font is cool, too.

I'm suprised NONE of guys said the Anaheim's first third jersey.  Why in the world would you put a mascot on a jersey and try to be intimidating?  Those opponents must have been laughing!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

The thing with Anaheim's first alternate jersey is that the jersey itself wasn't bad looking, it was that Wild Wing scene on the front.  It was too weird and too busy to look at.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

nhl-authjer-093.jpg

I have never seen anybody, besides the players, who looks good wearing this jersey. Never have, doubt I ever will. This jersey ONLY works with the full uniform.

I've always thought that if they reversed the red and gold stripes on the sleeves and made the inside part of the shoulders (where the secondary logo and sleeve numbers are) white, the Wild road jersey would be better.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

nhl-authjer-093.jpg

I have never seen anybody, besides the players, who looks good wearing this jersey. Never have, doubt I ever will. This jersey ONLY works with the full uniform.

I've always thought that if they reversed the red and gold stripes on the sleeves and made the inside part of the shoulders (where the secondary logo and sleeve numbers are) white, the Wild road jersey would be better.

JeffB

Spyboy, me and Roger were exchanging some different reversals, and I believe I did that exact thing. I thought it was the best looking.

Archived