Calgary Hitmen Anniversary Uniforms

Stampman

Hitmen Site

So what do you think?

While I'm not a big fan of what they were using, it's a lot better than this...

I find it bland, and below Junior hockey standards...

But maybe you like it--at least they're not supposed to be using it permanently, although if it sells well enough, they may change their minds...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Wow! I am digging that anniversary jersey big-time!!! Very cool, IMO. And frankly, it is SO much better than the anniversary jerseys the Portland Winter Hawks and Seattle Thunderbirds had. Check these out...

Portland Winter Hawks 25th Anniversary game-worn jersey (from my personal collection)

PWH25ANN2.jpg

Seattle Thunderbirds 25th Anniversary game-worn jersey (pic courtesy SeattleHockey.net)

TBIRDS25.jpg

After seeing these, um, "unique" creations, I love the subtlety on the Hitmen jersey. Although, they might want to wait another 15 years before they break out the silver...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I like 'em, although it would have been cool to have some pink stripes to bring back old memories.

they're using this in place of their black jersey? if they were using it instead of a white jersey it would make more sense.

I think they're using them instead of the alternate jersey this year.

I actually like the Winter Hawks anniversary jersey. Something bold and crazy for a few games. The Hitmen one is alright, but I never liked the logo. When I think of "hitmen", I picture a mob looking kind of guy. Not Jason from Friday the 13th. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

The Winter Hawk one almost has a Spider-Man look, but wow that out discrims Discrim!

The Seattle one just exhibits a lack of imagination...

the portland one kicks ass IMO...and it doesn't out-me myself, I just haven't done it yet :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow! I am digging that anniversary jersey big-time!!! Very cool, IMO. And frankly, it is SO much better than the anniversary jerseys the Portland Winter Hawks and Seattle Thunderbirds had. Check these out...

After seeing these, um, "unique" creations, I love the subtlety on the Hitmen jersey. Although, they might want to wait another 15 years before they break out the silver...

Yeah I hated our 25th Anniversary jerseys. In fact most of the "theme" jerseys we've had over the years have been horrible. President's Day, 70's night. Valentines. Some of the warmups haven't been too bad but we just need to stick to our whites and blues. I've been trying to think of a good logo for a new third jersey.

• 8 months later...

Hmmm, I gotta find my T-Bird submissions. That silver one kinda looks familar. Anyone have more pics?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived