FedEx Forum Pics

BRYWHIT

That scoreboard looks really busy. I like the dancing mens and women's washroom figures.

I think while the game is going on that scoreboard will be nice.

Those bathroom signs kill me. Female looks like Urethra Franklin and the Male is Little Richard. :blink:

The arena looks nice, but wayyy too many video & graphics boards. It's a scoreboard made for people with ADD. They already have those thin graphics boards that wrap around the balcony (those I like)...do they need 2 rings on the scoreboard as well?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The arena looks nice, but wayyy too many video & graphics boards. It's a scoreboard made for people with ADD. They already have those thin graphics boards that wrap around the balcony (those I like)...do they need 2 rings on the scoreboard as well?

I have ADHD. Maybe that's why I liked it so much. B)

It might be overkill. I have to go to an arena that has a sucky scoreboard and a bad video ring around the bowl. I get jealous easily.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think this arena looks amazing. I like that the outside looks important, but is not overly garish. The concourses are well designed, maybe a little too much, but you shouldn't go to a game to stand on the concourse. What really gets me here is the arena itself. It looks so small, but still fits 18,000 for a basketball game. That's the kind of intimacy that many new facilities, be they stadiums, arenas, or ballparks, are lacking. I love the look of it, even the enormous scoreboard and wraparounds. I think they'll help the arena feel alive.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

That's a great looking arena. It certainly does give the appearance of having a small-gym basketball ambiance notwithstanding its 18,000 seats an high-tech features.

Has anyone else noticed that there is a hidden arrow and a spoon on the building's outdoor signage?

That's a great looking arena. It certainly does give the appearance of having a small-gym basketball ambiance notwithstanding its 18,000 seats an high-tech features.

Has anyone else noticed that there is a hidden arrow and a spoon on the building's outdoor signage?

No doubt a nod to the city's storied Native American warfare history and booming breakfast cereal industry.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

That's a great looking arena.  It certainly does give the appearance of having a small-gym basketball ambiance notwithstanding its 18,000 seats an high-tech features.

No doubt a nod to the city's storied Native American warfare history and booming breakfast cereal industry.

Breakfast Cereal? And here I thought it was soup! Haven't you ever had Campbell's Cream of Barbecued Ribs?

Archived