Bills & Cowboys Concepts

buffalo soldier

hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading this board for months and finally decided to join. I wanted to get an opinion on a couple of concepts - the bills and cowboys. The links are posted below. C&C appreciated.

Bills

Cowboys

PS The purple haze site will be up, well, eventually. I'll tell everyone when its done.

in a quote that will have nothing to do with the rest of this post...

GANK THE AXE!!!  GO BADGERS!!!

That said, most folks don't debut like this B) one of the best Bills concepts I've ever seen :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

My honest opinion of the white Bills?

:puke:

Just like the current ones.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I like 'em both. Keep up the good work. Just design good & keep your nose clean and everyone'll like ya...

Or just take of note of Craven's posts & do the exact opposite. Sorry for the early "Cowell-ness" from him. You'll get used to it.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Wow. Great constructive criticism there. <_<

--

Welcome to the boards, buffalo soldier. Don't let obnoxious, immature jerks like Craven discourage you from sharing your work with us. He thinks he's funny and that he's Simon Cowell, but he's really just a 43-year-old man in a Pokemon costume. The rest of us are here to help.

I like the Cowboys concept a lot, and the Bills one is a helluva lot nicer than their current look. Keep it up.

You know what? At least be polite and show some constructive critisism. What a hell of a low blow. Thanks for being classy, :censored:. <_<

----

Anyways, welcome to the CCSLC buffalo soldier! This is a great start. I just have a few suggestions:

The Cowboys one is great except for the grey numbers on the darks. They just seem outta place IMO. Extra points for making the silver consistent throughout the unis :D

The Bills one is very nice. The design is unique and I like the logo on the sleeves. Two things I think could be changed:

The helmet overall seems a bit off. I like the fact of using a grey border on the logo, but try a blue facemask. Experiment with the helmet's striping a little more. I think it would be better if you could make it a spin off of the helmets from the 4 Superbowl Unis.

The away number striping is way too much. No jersey numbers should ever have a 3-colour border. Maybe take away that white border and make it just grey & red. Or maybe try and match the numberings on the dark unis.

Anyways, those are just my suggestions... but like I said, it's a GREAT start. I really look forward to more concepts and more input here. Feel free to PM me anytime if you wanna chat, or if you need help with concept ideas, people problems, anything...

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

wow! very impressive first post.

on the bills: people have been ripping apart My Bills uniforms since they came out, but i really think that just a few slight modifications could make them a lot better. what you've done here is really unique, and i think i like it. the sleeve logo is very welcomed, as well as dumping the royal blue. I agree with Braden on the away # outline. i would make it blue with nickel-red outline, instead of nickel-white-red. i really like how youve made the side stripes on the jersey actually tie in the with the pants!. something the current jersey designers seems to ignore

very nice job. id love to see these on the field

on the 'boys: these are absolutely perfect. one shade of blue, one shade of silver, and white. exactly what they need, instead of their 26 shades of blue and silver. the big sleeve stars scream "Cowboys" and the rest of the unis just flow together really well. awesome job!

Hey there, hometown... welcome to the boards!

Great start! I'm diggin' the Bills concept. Although, while the aways are light years better than the currents, the home jersey seems to be a minor tweak away from greatness. Maybe it's just the way the red pops, or the extra white around the striping.

I think a white helmet would work well with this concept. It might offset all the red in the uni, and would contrast nicely with the blue shoulders on both jerseys.

Bonus points for fixing the stripe mis-match. I give it 4 Super Mightys and a large loganberry.

The Cowboys set looks great, too. Not much to say there, logical, well executed.... almost too predictable, but a solid design.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Hey B-lo Solider:

ALOHA BRUDDAH!

Welcome fam! That is a really great way to jump out of the box. I really like the change to the Buffalo unis. I do like their current ones, but your design could really imporve them. The Dallas unis are friggin sweet, although I'm not the biggest fan of America's Chuckwagon. Keep it up brah!

dodgers-1.png

That Dallas concept was basically what I had in mind for the Cowboys. The only things I would have done differently were I would have used the three-color trim on the sleeves and neck and I would have tried a Dallas Silver (or Dallas Blue) alternate jersey. But, I do dig both concepts. I also like how you incorporated the old 1970's-late 1990's number style on the jerseys. It has a bit of the early 1990's Super Bowl look to it.

"You know what? At least be polite and show some constructive critisism. What a hell of a low blow. Thanks for being classy, [expletive deleted]". <_<

In the words of the heel Mr. McMahon: "LIFE SUCKS...AND THEN YOU DIE!"

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"You know what? At least be polite and show some constructive critisism. What a hell of a low blow. Thanks for being classy, [expletive deleted]". <_<

if ya wanna quote wwe wrestlers, here's a big one for ya, jackass...KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH, JABRONIE

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

If you're gonna be an obnoxious troll, Craven, at least stir things up a bit. The WWF quote schtick is getting quite old and predictable.

Some of your predecesors have had had some very successful runs with bits on hockey gods and screenplays. We hope someday you'll join them.

If you're gonna be an obnoxious troll, Craven, at least stir things up a bit. The WWF quote schtick is getting quite old and predictable.

Some of your predecesors have had had some very successful runs with bits on hockey gods and screenplays. We hope someday you'll join them.

.95 ZING

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived