Utah Jazz Concept

LMU

Well, reebok signs aren't allowed on the NBA uniforms. These designs are better than the ones they have now, but as of this writing, the Jazz is 3-0!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Well, reebok signs aren't allowed on the NBA uniforms. These designs are better than the ones they have now, but as of this writing, the Jazz is 3-0!

4-0 unless you wrote that before tonight's game and waited until now to post it. :D

"I dont want to be a mean apple, but navy blue and purple is a puke combination."

Watch what you say, or else JQK and UDub will be on your @$$ as fast as they were on me.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"I dont want to be a mean apple, but navy blue and purple is a puke combination."

Watch what you say, or else JQK and UDub will be on your @$$ as fast as they were on me.

Sure they will............

jibber jabber

<_<

Back on topic...

I must say, LMU, you've progressed very far in your work. I like the idea of the duotone side panels, but my only suggestion would to make the color panels on the side meet up diagonally, maybe parallel with the degree of the tilt on the wordmark. It would make it look more vibrant, less static. Good work.

Very nice guys. I'm noticing that a bunch of you are mixing in a ton of different color, is this because of the lack there of on the current ones? I like the fact that you're usually both the partial and secondary logo. I think the new wordmarks are "keepers" though and the Jazz made the right move by ditching the old ones.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like that wordmark on the jersey sooooooooooooo much better than what they have now. Therefore I love the white jersey.

I'd rather see the road jersey be blue and have reduced (or no) purple.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like that wordmark on the jersey sooooooooooooo much better than what they have now. Therefore I love the white jersey.

With that said, does anybody have the two current wordmarks in AI or EPS?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I must say, LMU, you've progressed very far in your work. I like the idea of the duotone side panels, but my only suggestion would to make the color panels on the side meet up diagonally, maybe parallel with the degree of the tilt on the wordmark. It would make it look more vibrant, less static. Good work.

thats a really good suggestion.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I personally am not a fan of the new jersey wordmarks...the fonts have nothing at all to do with the current logo. I looks like they just found some random font, did a stretched perspective and drop-shadowed the whole dang thing. The only reference to their logo is on the waistband of the shorts, and even that is a new tertiary mark. It is almost like the jazz wanted to totally redesign their look, but got lazy and just recolored the logo. I wouldn't be surprised to see them come up with an entirely new identity in the next few years.

I personally am not a fan of the new jersey wordmarks...the fonts have nothing at all to do with the current logo. I looks like they just found some random font, did a stretched perspective and drop-shadowed the whole dang thing. The only reference to their logo is on the waistband of the shorts, and even that is a new tertiary mark. It is almost like the jazz wanted to totally redesign their look, but got lazy and just recolored the logo. I wouldn't be surprised to see them come up with an entirely new identity in the next few years.

Finally someone actually gets it! Don't you realize that it's a marketing ploy? Here's the best thing........it's actually working. With a primary logo, partial logo, secondary, logo, and two new jersery wordmark's........they can create a whole slew of hats, t-shirts, and whatever memorbillia you can think of. You may not like the designs but they're selling and in today's world that's all that matters.

Retired Number's To Come

Of course I get that it is a marketing ploy. It doesn't mean I like it though

I have to say the change away from the copper/black/teal/blue/purple combo is great, as is getting rid of the "motion lines" on the tail end of the letters....although I was a fan of the "snowflake" logo they sported on the waistband of their shorts and on the court....too bad they couldn't recolor that one

Speaking of their court, I realized they have yet another font, on the baseline....other than that i like the design of the floor

I like that wordmark on the jersey sooooooooooooo much better than what they have now.  Therefore I love the white jersey.

With that said, does anybody have the two current wordmarks in AI or EPS?

Nevermind, I found them. Boy it's good to have friends in high places.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived