Minnesota Vikings uniform concept

Evan

Well....i haven't made a design in quite a while so I thought tonight would be a good night to start on one. I came up with this vikings idea and well the purple may be different then the purple they use. Its more maroonish then the current scheme i think (that could be the possible reason I think it reminds me of the Redskins). Anyways, enjoy!

minvikings.gif

Comments?

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Yeah, the hacked-up numbers and striping seems a little non-Viking-ish to me, but I love the concept. Solid work.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I agree with everyone about the hacked number/stripes, not realy a fan. I don't realy like that shade of purple either, I just doesn't do anything for me. I think if it had a little more of a blue tint in it it would look better.

I like the striping, and I like how it coincides (does that word fit?) with the numbers, but the numbers seem more fitted for a team like the Bears to me. Otherwise, I like the concept, very good work, and the numbers/striping was still very well done.

Change the yellow to a more metallic gold, and make both the home and away pants the same metallic gold (like maybe a Vegas Gold?) and you've got a winner.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Change the yellow to a more metallic gold, and make both the home and away pants the same metallic gold (like maybe a Vegas Gold?) and you've got a winner.

nonono, noooo Vegas Gold. They need gold gold, yellow gold, not this trendy, make everything soothing looking trend I.E. Rams.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived