Texans in all 32 colors!

swisherHOU

I did this a few years ago. In fact I had to update a few of the helmets before I posted it. The post with the changed facemask colors reminded me of it:

The Texans logo on all 32 NFL helmets:

(Houston is first, the rest are in alphabetical order by city)

texansnfl.jpg

That's crazy! It goes to show great that logo really is. It's so versitile. I like the look on the Partiots' helmet

thats exactly what I thought. I like it on the Cheifs, Pats, and Raiders the most (other than the Texans of course).

Howard1.jpg

The colors are off a little. The Bears orange looks too red for instance. It was weird, I hadn't looked at this in so long that there was a couple I wasn't able to figure out what team it was for, like St. Louis on the bottom.

I actually like how the Eagles version looks.

I like it on Carolina, Dallas and Detroit....

...maybe it's because they all use similar colour schemes that I like....hmmmmm... :therock:

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

What a cool idea. I'd like to see the same thing done with the Eagle wings!

IMO, the Texans logo should be on a white or light colored helmet. Its a nice logo (not great, but nice) but it get's drowned out on the dark helmet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Of coarse you don't really get the full effect until you see them up close. Here's Tampa Bay and Baltimore in detail:

nlftexansdetail.jpg

You should try incorporating the orange into the Bucs helmet.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

That's a good idea. I've often thought about swapping team colors in an effort to see whether it's the colors I like, or the logo.

The other thing to try is reversing the colors -- I once saw an old Bronco helmet with an orange shell and a blue D - looked kind of cool.

It's where I sit.

Very cool idea.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived