Browns in orange

jkrdevil

They don't even look like the browns in those. I hate how the orange helmet and orange jersey are so close, because they don't even look like the browns in those. They might look better in brown pants with those, but i don't know...

VmWIn6B.png

They might look better in brown pants with those, but i don't know...

Dear God no. They look terrible when they wear their brown-orange combos, and they actually have a good look in the orange-white set. Much better than their usual crappy uniforms.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

gosh flipping darnit! they are not called the browns because of theyre colors! they are the browns because of their founder! if their colors were blue and gold they would still be the browns! their colors are orange and brown. yes thats two colors of equal importance to the team. nobody gets angry at the white sox for wearing black. anyway, these unis are too similar to syracuses or clemsons uniforms for my outright approval, but they do not bother me all that much. they dont match the pants all that well though, as far as the striping goes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

gosh flipping darnit! they are not called the browns because of theyre colors! they are the browns because of their founder! if their colors were blue and gold they would still be the browns! their colors are orange and brown. yes thats two colors of equal importance to the team. nobody gets angry at the white sox for wearing black. anyway, these unis are too similar to syracuses or clemsons uniforms for my outright approval, but they do not bother me all that much. they dont match the pants all that well though, as far as the striping goes.

Word. Anyway I don't mind these, but if I had my way they'd ditch these and wear the orange pants with the brown and white jerseys, and BRING BACK THE STRIPED SOCKS. And take the "Browns" off the collar.

Archived