Would you be a Washington Nationals' fan?

Swiss

Would you be a Washington Nationals' fan?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, you are right but you can't denied that the city of Washington has certain baseball appeal and a storied baseball history.

I always like to read about the times of the Train Johnson, the three AL pennants and their solely World Series won (uggghhh... against my beloved Giants), the HRs of Hondo, the decrepit Griffith Field...

I voted maybe... but I strongly am a fan of the Red Sox and the Giants. Long time I was suffering for those two teams far, far of its ballparks so my baseball identity is tied to these teams.

The Nats would be a team to give some glance when the season is running... as everyone watched his/her favorite team and a couple of teams more.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

O can not become become a Nats fan for the sole purpose that I am a Pirates fan. If the Pirates ever moved from the 'Burgh, I don't know if I COULD follow them in their new home. I am from western PA, and the Bucco's and Steelers have been ingrained in me since I could remember. Do I hope that they succeed...yeah, I do,...root for them...only against teams from the NL Central...and the Yankees during Interleague games if they play. :P

I have always cheered for the Expos, and I have always cheered for the Montreal teams (and Quebec City as well)...

...and gosh darn it, I'm going to stay a Montreal fan. I do have my own fantasy baseball team in Montreal, the Dragons!

So there you go. :flagcanada:

I voted No. I'm a Cardinals fan through and through, and while I do intend on picking up one of those snazzy "new" caps (the navy blue one), it won't mean I support them any more than the other teams whose headgear I also happen to own.

While I do intend on picking up one of those snazzy "new" caps (the navy blue one), it won't mean I support them any more than the other teams whose headgear I also happen to own.

I might be joining you on the "buying a snazzy 'new' blue cap" train... might as well get 'em while you can, I don't think they'll be around too long (that DC logo has to replace it sooner than later)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived