Best NBA team at this point

Gary

Who do you think is the best team at this point in the NBA.

Who has Potential to the be the best all year

Most Entertaining

Best Overall

Most Entertaining:

I would say the Phoenix Suns, man oh man are they fun to watch

Most Entertaining:  I would say the Phoenix Suns, man oh man are they fun to watch

Most entertaining, sure. But we're also the best, brother!

I would agree, with the Suns signing both Nash and Q, we have definitely stepped up. Amare has become one of the premiere players in the NBA

Alright -- You're all going to call me a homer -- but I think that when the Nuggets play basketball like they're capable of doing -- they're top 3 or 4 in the league and are the most entertaining team in the league to watch.

They maybe only a game above .500 at this point, but so far, they've been among the teams who have had the worst injuries. They lost Camby and Nene for a substantial amount of games and have had K-Mart playing hurt all season. And even through injuries, they still managed to beat minnesota, detroit (completely outplayed em, as well), and they absolutely crushed Dallas. Plus having the best 5'5" player in the league doesn't hurt. :P

I think it's too early to tell who's the best. For instance, the Sonics will not be this good all season and will eventually fall down to earth. However, I stand by saying it's the T-Wolves or Pistons (with Ben Wallace)

IUe6Hvh.png

Alright -- You're all going to call me a homer -- but I think that when the Nuggets play basketball like they're capable of doing -- they're top 3 or 4 in the league and are the most entertaining team in the league to watch.

They maybe only a game above .500 at this point, but so far, they've been among the teams who have had the worst injuries. They lost Camby and Nene for a substantial amount of games and have had K-Mart playing hurt all season. And even through injuries, they still managed to beat minnesota, detroit (completely outplayed em, as well), and they absolutely crushed Dallas. Plus having the best 5'5" player in the league doesn't hurt. :P

I think it's too early to tell who's the best. For instance, the Sonics will not be this good all season and will eventually fall down to earth. However, I stand by saying it's the T-Wolves or Pistons (with Ben Wallace)

:notworthy:

Don't forget that they lost Lenard for the entire season. Skita was hurt to begin the season, Nene was injured during the first game and played for the first time since then against Dallas, Camby was out for a game and a half and his hamstring is still nagging him, Martin has had a bad knee all year, Russell was out for the first three games. So yea, Denver has had many injuries and have bounced back so far. I say Denver to me is the most exciting to watch.

As far as the BEST team goes right now, you can't really say because there are suprises both ways that aren't going to last, ie. Seattle winning and Denver starting the season 1-4.

The Hawks are the greatest team of all time. :woot: 'Nuff said...

And on that note, time to get serious... I would say Indiana in the east., because they're still winning with just six bodies, but I dont think there's any way that they can keep up that pace with just six bodies. On paper, the best team in the West is the Sonics, but I've gotta say that the team that is looking the best right now is PHX. I don't know if they're gonna stay the best, but you never know.

Archived