Sonics in Yellow

DEAD!

It had to happen

capt.watw10611270626.nets_supersonics_watw106.jpg

capt.watw10811270628.nets_supersonics_watw108.jpg

EDIT: Here's what I don't get. Why do teams, that play against these teams wearing a yelllow alternate, wear white? The Pacers, Hawks, Hornets and now the Sonics wear a yellow alternate, but the teams playing them wear white. At the same time the Lakers wear yellow and the opposing team always wear their regular road jerseys.

I saw, I came, I left.

i hate their normal uniforms, but like these. but yeah, why does every team playing against a yellow-clad team not named the Lakers wear white? that's sort of dumb. if you feel your darks are good enough to wear against Laker gold, wear em against Sonics gold...otherwise take your whites to LA.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

To me, the yellow (or gold) uniforms should be used as home unis. I say that because my hometown high school did that in the 1970s, and man, did they ever look sharp. Gold with royal blue and white trim for home uniforms; royal blue with gold and white trim for away uniforms. I loved 'em.

Unfortunately, my hometown got so small (only 24 kids in high school this year) that it had to co-op with the arch-rival down the road. Together, they went to red and black as colors. Yuck.

Archived