Hahaha! Patriots lose!

Braden

What a way to end the game. I've never seen the Dolphins with that much heart since Shula retired.

The first time the Pats lost with Corey Dillon playing. It might be a prototype to better teams on how to beat them, especially with the playoffs only a few weeks away.

Jason Taylor is a freak of nature. He should get credit for pressuring Brady all game, forcing those 4 INTs.

Two 4th quarter comebacks in a row with those Orange Crush jerseys. Looks like we'll be seeing them for a long time...

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

What a way to end the game. I've never seen the Dolphins with that much heart since Shula retired.

The first time the Pats lost with Corey Dillon playing. It might be a prototype to better teams on how to beat them, especially with the playoffs only a few weeks away.

Jason Taylor is a freak of nature. He should get credit for pressuring Brady all game, forcing those 4 INTs.

Two 4th quarter comebacks in a row with those Orange Crush jerseys. Looks like we'll be seeing them for a long time...

Haha, you mean unlike the Broncos wearing their orange uniforms, having their opponent come from behind to beat them late in the game on Sunday Night while it's snowing.

Anyway, back on track.

I loved seeing the Pats lose to the Dolphins, just wonderful. :notworthy:

I don't see how this can serve as a blueprint for teams to beat the Pats -- all it says is keep it close and hope that Tom Brady makes an uncharacteristic bad play and hands you the game.  ^_^

If it can work for the Dolphins, it can work for anyone. If only the Bills or Colts pulled that off.... ^_^

Now we know who should be wearing orange jerseys and it's not the Broncos.

I saw, I came, I left.

I don't see how this can serve as a blueprint for teams to beat the Pats -- all it says is keep it close and hope that Tom Brady makes an uncharacteristic bad play and hands you the game.  ^_^

If it can work for the Dolphins, it can work for anyone. If only the Bills or Colts pulled that off.... ^_^

And it ain't the Dolphins, either. They looked horrible in those monstrosities.

Oh, and to all you Dolphins fans, your team was 30-9 all time against the Pats coming into last night. What'd you expect?

And your squad is 3-11. Pipe down. <_<

I can live with a December loss to the Dolphins. It's what happens in January that matters.

Of course, you Dolphins fans wouldn't know about January football - you haven't played it in a while!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Of course, you Dolphins fans wouldn't know about January football - you haven't played it in a while!

Actually this season, they will play January football. The last week of the regular season is in January So there! :P (I'm not a Dolphins fan)

I saw, I came, I left.

Actually this season, they will play January football. The last week of the regular season is in January So there! :P (I'm not a Dolphins fan)

Sorry, I meant meaningful January football. My mistake. :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

And it ain't the Dolphins, either. They looked horrible in those monstrosities.

Oh, and to all you Dolphins fans, your team was 30-9 all time against the Pats coming into last night. What'd you expect?

And your squad is 3-11. Pipe down. <_<

I can live with a December loss to the Dolphins. It's what happens in January that matters.

They may be 3-11, but I take tremendous pride in the heart of these guys. They've been plagued with a horrible situation with the coach resigning, tons of injuries, a horrible O-line, Ricky's retirement, and they still manage to beat the defending champion Patriots in a dramatic come-from-behind win.

I'm sorry, but THAT is good football.

And it wasn't "hoping" for Brady to make an uncharacteristic play. He was forced into it by the Dolphins D-line. They were terrific all game, getting crucial sacks, batting down passes, breaking up plays. That's what you need to do against Brady. If the Jets can follow that formula, I think they can beat the Pats next week in the Meadowlands.

Noow the Pats need to fight for that first round bye. At least it will make things interesting.

Plus doesn't it feel great to shut up a cocky Boston sports fan just once this year? God, I'm sick of them winning.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Plus doesn't it feel great to shut up a cocky Boston sports fan just once this year? God, I'm sick of them winning.

I never thought I'd live to see the day

Ah, come on, you guys can always make fun of the Boston Bruins.

I saw, I came, I left.

While my main team is the Seattle, I was a Dolphins & Cowboys fan when I started watching the NFL--so the Dolphins are sort of a second favorite--so nice to see this happen...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

And it wasn't "hoping" for Brady to make an uncharacteristic play. He was forced into it by the Dolphins D-line. They were terrific all game, getting crucial sacks, batting down passes, breaking up plays. That's what you need to do against Brady. If the Jets can follow that formula, I think they can beat the Pats next week in the Meadowlands.

I disagree. They didn't make the ball leave Tom Brady's hands. Tom Brady made the bad decision to throw it rather than hold onto the football take the sack, force Miami to use a timeout, and punt the ball. Tom Brady doesn't make the decision to throw that ball, Pats probably win the game.

IUe6Hvh.png

Even though I love the Falcons, the Dolphins have now become my second favorite team... Why?

1: They beat the Patriots. And on top of that, they were put in the patented Patriots death knell {Tom Brady on a perenial game winning drive} and they STILL won.

2: After all they've been through this year, they STILL fight.

3: Those orange jerseys are snazzy :D

Top three NFL Teams of the moment:

• [1] Pittsburgh (13-1)
    [2] EAGLES (13-1)
    [3] Patriots (12-2)

Bottom three NFL Teams of the moment:

• [32] 49ers (2-12)
    [31] Browns (3-11)
    [30] Dolphins (3-11)

Winner of Sunday night's Browns-Dolphins game (where the 'Fins will actually wear their AQUA jerseys!) gets the 30th spot.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Bottom three NFL Teams of the moment:
  • [32] 49ers (2-12)
    [31] Browns (3-11)
    [30] Dolphins (3-11)

I have to disagree. Though their record is the worst in the league, I would rank the 49ers 30th, based on their stat rankings compared to the Browns and Dolphins.

• [32] Browns (3-11)
    [31] Dolphins (3-11)
    [30] 49ers (2-12)

I'll take a stupid loss in December over one in January. All this means is that the AFC title game will most likely go through Pittsburgh. The Patriots got too complacent (not cocky) with their attitude lately. With all the injuries on defense, someone was bound to pick them apart. Never thought it would be the Dolphins, but the Bengals did get over 400 yards against them.

We've all seen how the Patriots perform when content. Now let's see how they play when they're angry.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived