Baltimore Orioles Redesign Concept

AAO

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the oriole HEAD / FACE logo... especially in contrast w/ my "happy" bird...

however, the logo w/ the whole body looks sorta... pregnant... or pumpkinesque, for lack of a better term. simply slim him down a bit !

uniforms are pretty cool too. Reminds me of the Denver Broncos fused stripe on the jersey/pants, which I think are cool...

~C

Being the diehard Orioles fan that I am, I wouldn't mind them taking the field in these one bit. The only concern I have is the one that has already been voiced concering the visibiility of the hat logo. I think it might get lost if you don't set it off with a orange outline or making the crown of the hat orange.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

I really like that logo but the Orioles script doesnt' work for me. The letters are too close together for it to be really legible from a distance.

liverpool-1.png

I like these except I think the striping from the pants should be lost. Makes it look too football.

I like the logo. Maybe an orange bill, with some orange outline on the logo to make it stick out.

Sad, poor BJ has no butt. :cry: His wife wouldn't be happy.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

the oriole with wings is wonderful, and should definitely be on the cap, as it is head and shoulders above the oriole head. one thing i am noticing with a lot of your concepts though, is there are no road greys as someone has already stated. if its not an mlb rule to have a grey set, it should be.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i was ditching grey and moving on, leaving most tradition behind. i think teams should wear team colors, like the rest of the major league sports (NBA, NFL, NHL). They dont have a standard color for any jersey, except the home with a few exceptions. Every team having a grey uniform is boring to me.

• 2 weeks later...

would be the best alternate jersey in the mlb. Love the stripe down the sside like in football. also the hat either needs a different color or the logo should be outlined in orange, you cant see it

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Archived