2005 World Logo Poker Tournament - Hand #2

Puckguy14

FYI, since the boards were up and down last night, go ahead and bet through the posting deadline Saturday 12am ET.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAM!

Hand2.gif

Tulsa Talons (AF2) Colors

Tulsa Drillers (Texas League) Logo

Tulsa Oilers (CHL) Jersey Style

Player Model: Rod Branch (Best Tulsa Goalie of All-Time IMHO)

Note: On the Road NAVY Jersey the Silver striping at the top is meant to be there. I realize the rest of the striping on the jersey is white, but that is how the Oilers jerseys are.

im going to have to withdrawal from this hand puckguy. my concept is almost identiacal to eppers, but im not finished with it yet, and im not going to have the time to start a new one.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

mine was goign to be the West Coast Eagles in Fremantle colours and the name was going to be Ricky Grace of the Perth Wildcats

but it stuffed up so i might go for the Adelaide Crows in Port Power colours and Brett Maher of the Sixers name

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I'm in for 100 chips. Here is Detroit. Hockey jersey, Lions Colors, Tigers logo.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Posted this last night but the board ate it I guess....here's attempt #2 at posting my hand :lol:

A lil' mix-n-match Hartford style B)

event2.gif

Player on the jersey is current Sun forward and former all time UConn career scoring leader (until Taurasi came along and shattered her records) Nykesha Sales.

Ez--Rod Branch eh? Saw him in action with Motor City of the UHL a few weeks ago...heck of a goalie, but the Mechanics left him out to dry more than once...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Posted this last night but the board ate it I guess....here's attempt #2 at posting my hand :lol:

A lil' mix-n-match Hartford style B)

event2.gif

Player on the jersey is current Sun forward and former all time UConn career scoring leader (until Taurasi came along and shattered her records) Nykesha Sales.

Ez--Rod Branch eh? Saw him in action with Motor City of the UHL a few weeks ago...heck of a goalie, but the Mechanics left him out to dry more than once...

Sales still has the record (2,178*), Taurasi ended up with 2,156 points (I just looked it up).

And, I'll guess I'll have to go to Plan B for my entry...this was essentially Plan A... :wacko:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Yeah, he's a good friend of mine. My Girlfriend and I are good friends with him, his wife and children. Helluva guy and my favorite Goalie. He always seems to be on a team with a crappy defense. They rely on him to do all the work.

No purple here...

Now I'm afraid to hear what my Raptors' colours will look to you guys...

At the count of 3, let's all Calibrate... 1-2-...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Here we go, for my 250 chips:

I give you:

"The OTHER" T-Dot X-Over.

Until the last minute, I wasn't sure if I should stick to ONE shirt or go with an Home & Away package.

After looking at all the submissions, I realized that so far just a little less than 50% have a full H&A set.

Also thought that given the Jays' appeal of both logos, this package was more valuable as a whole.

( I had to refrain from presenting my ALT. I do have one with an ORIGINAL shirt template, but will just submit it for C&C AFTER the contest)

torontoxover2ku.gif

C&C as much as you want.

Unfotunately, I won't have the time to modify my entry before the deadline.

Thanks again to PuckGuy for such an exciting contest.

p.s.: I hope ROGER likes the extra RC logo at the lower back :wink2:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Here's mine. I lied, it's not another Toronto-themed entry. I actually had one nearly done, but scrapped it. Even hockey-fied the Raptor. Oh, well. Time for my real (better, IMO) entry...

event_two.jpg

Look near the bottom of the entry. Yes, I fit five teams in my entry. I tried my best to fit a sixth team in there (woulda been F.C. Dallas' shield shape for the crest, having the main Rangers' logo in the shield) but couldn't make it work. C&C is, as always, welcomed/begged for ;).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived