Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know for sure that they will be releasing the unis today as well, or are you just speculating?

Seems to me that they could just announce the logo. A lot of teams have done that, then released the uniforms weeks later... (see Bobcats, Falcons, etc).

Anybody know for sure?

Does anybody know for sure that they will be releasing the unis today as well, or are you just speculating?

Seems to me that they could just announce the logo. A lot of teams have done that, then released the uniforms weeks later... (see Bobcats, Falcons, etc).

Anybody know for sure?

from a source I have, they will be unveiling the uniforms today! A whole complete package

Anybody know for sure?

Uniforms today too!!!

Sports Authority stores in AZ will be selling the jersey there at 1:30 AZ Time.

sabresnewlogo.jpg

Does anyone know if the press conference is going to be televised on ESPN or some other network?

ESPN8 ("The Ocho")

Wow, thanks for sending me on that wild goose chase. I actually tried to see if that channel existed :lol:

Does anyone know if the press conference is going to be televised on ESPN or some other network?

I don't think they will so you will have to wait. But I will be listening to the press conference here at XTRA Sports 910. So I will keep you updated

Cotton McKnight: Do you believe in unlikelihoods? Average Joe's shocking the dodgeball world and upsetting Globo Gym in the championship match. Unbelievable. I have been to the Great Wall of China. I have seen the Pyramids of Egypt. I've even witnessed a grown man satisfy a camel. But never in all my years as a sportscaster have I witnessed something as improbable, as impossible, as what we've witnessed here.

Cards.png

Archived