Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love everyone viewing this topic.

And i can't imagine how pissed folks are gonna be if they DONT show us the unis today.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

sorry boys just found out that the Jerseys will not be revealed until the Spring time

seriously?

yeah sorry won't be revealed. The press conference is over

I heard that some Sports Authority Stores in AZ will have them available at 1:30 though?

Stupid people on the Cardinals Message Board :cursing:

sabresnewlogo.jpg

BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well this sucks total monkey balls

cya everyone again in the spring!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Fu*k this.

Now, i kinda don't care. There will not be this big of a reaction when they try and do this again.

I dunno if they did it just through stupidity, or to piss off the people who leaked the logo early (this board), either way, i'm pissed.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Unacceptable.

If any one in contact with, or representing the Cardinals is reading this, shame on the Cards for today. No feed, no site, no unis. Unacceptable. All the positive press and energy and excitement about your new logo is extinguished by this debacle.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It's times like these where you get the members coming with posts in the single-double digits.

Reminds me of my synagogue. Hundreds come on Rosh Hashanna and Yom Kippur High Holidays... and yet only two dozen or so people show up weekly.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived