Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, admittedly I'm thinking WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY outside the box here... and I'm not saying it would be attractive... and it's just speculation. Still, you know what would make for a truly "revolutionary" uniform design?

UNIFORM # 1

Red sleeves... Red shoulder yoke... Red side gussets... Red back of torso... Black front of torso. White numbers outlined in Yellow and Red on the Black portion of the jersey... White numbers outlined in Yellow and Black on the Red portions of the jersey. Either Red pants or Black pants.

UNIFORM # 2

White sleeves... White shoulder yoke... White side gussets... White back of torso... Red front of torso. White numbers outlined in Yellow and Black on the Red portion of the jersey... Red numbers outlined in Yellow and Black on the White portions of the jersey. Either White pants or Red pants.

it looks like a serifed version of Century Gothic Bold. I could be wrong though

this is a job for JP "font savant" Slapshot! :D

The Cardinals' new wordmark looks like they adding small triangluar serifs to something in between Futura Extra Bold and Interstate Black.

You may as well have created it in Arial Black, stuck little spikes on it, and call it innovative (can you hear me, Newark Bears?)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

is it just me or do the bengals falcons seahawks and texans all have the same font and now the cards

no, no, no, no and no

All different fonts.

Bengals use a slightly modified version of Din Engschrift

Falcons use a custom font

Seahawks use standard block/versity type numbers

Texans use customized block varsity with rounded corners and spiked ends

Cards currently use the same as the Seahawks (until we see new uniforms)

The only numbers used my multiple teams are the standard block/varsity numbers used by most teams. Subtle differences might be taller tails, an extra bump on the inside curve of the 5, smaller bevels, serifs, or multiple outlines.

Most of the modern team updates use custom fonts.

The Rams use a modified version of Berthold City Bold.

The Patriots use their own custom lettering & numbers, but I think Mississippi State uses the lettering on its basketball uniforms.

I bought two t-shirts already...

Who's surprised???

:P

I thought, with your connections that you would get a complimentary shirt. ^_^

The nice people that is the Arizona Cardinals gave out complimentary t-shirts and hats for XTRA Sports, KDUS, and ESPN Radio 860, for the on-air staff :D

Archived