Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK...let's put this to rest. Using SnagIt, here's the image from the old banner:

AZCards_old_NFLBanner.jpg

...and here's the new one:

AZCards_new_NFLBanner.jpg

See the difference???????????

I just zoomed in on both of them on my comp. They are the EXACT same. Maybe the picture is showing up different on my computer for some reason

I think a couple of people here are trying to have a little fun...except that it isn't too funny.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

A couple of you guys need to see my brother.  He's an OPTOMETRIST! :P

If you can't see that the old and new banner Cardinal Logo heads are clearly different, it really is time for an eye exam! :shocked:

ITS THE SAME!

:rolleyes:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

no, its not!

Plainly NOT the same!

What on earth are you guys looking at?? that is obviously different!

Its the exact same...

Compare the Cardinals logos -- the bottom graphic is clearly the new logo... it's even tilted at a much different angle.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

If you can't see that the old and new banner Cardinal Logo heads are clearly different, it really is time for an eye exam! :shocked:

ITS THE SAME!

Im not lying. It looks the exact same. I have studied it time and time again. Someone post the new banner again.

ITS THE SAME!

Im not lying. It looks the exact same. I have studied it time and time again. Someone post the new banner again.

you must be joking. :)

Doh!

maybe the logo is different on different servers and stays the same on others. Or some of us have to delete all our old cookies and have NFL put the new one on. who the hell knows. me it's the same but the zoom that Eaglefan did does show so maybe something's messed with some of our computers/servers.

Archived