Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...the guy who told me the story about the new Cards uniforms looking somewhat like the Patriots uniforms is now apologizing...

...it turns out he was looking at the Pro Bowl uniform that Bertrand Berry's going to be wearing in a couple of weeks.

:rolleyes:

OK...the guy who told me the story about the new Cards uniforms looking somewhat like the Patriots uniforms is now apologizing...

...it turns out he was looking at the Pro Bowl uniform that Bertrand Berry's going to be wearing in a couple of weeks.

:rolleyes:

When will we be able to see the Pro Bowl jerseys anyway?

Anyone know when Eastbay will put the Cards old jerseys on sale and how much they will be?

...oh, and one other thing I heard:

Apparently, one of the reasons that the Cardinals unveiled this for the 2005 season, and not 2006, was due to the fact that they want to put this logo in the new stadium (I'm guessing seats, signage, etc.), and they couldn't wait until 2006.

Will they be using the new logo on the probowl?!?!?! can anyone tell me?

Yep...as it's already been stated, Bert Berry's wearing the new logo on the helmet, and his jersey will have it on the sleeves.

This DOESN'T mean that the helmet won't change when they unveil the unis in the spring, though...

B)

Will they be using the new logo on the probowl?!?!?! can anyone tell me?

Yep...as it's already been stated, Bert Berry's wearing the new logo on the helmet, and his jersey will have it on the sleeves.

This DOESN'T mean that the helmet won't change when they unveil the unis in the spring, though...

B)

I hope the helmet doesn't change.... it's beautiful as-is.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

hey pantone what makes you say that. that they may still change the helmet. why would'nt they have busted thst out today as well if the whole purpose was to have berry sport it for the pro bowl i say they stick with the helmet they have and the facemask too...it does look ssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt don't it and i'm kind of a traditionalist but i like it

Archived