Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it for what it's worth, but they're saying on the official Cardinals board that the new logo was unveiled now to have it sported on Cardinals players' helmets in the Pro Bowl.

VmWIn6B.png

Again, did they ever say that they would release the uniforms today? All they said was they'd have a press conference. Nobody said anything officially about uniforms.

This seems to be standard practice today. Release the logo, then months later, release the uniforms. Like I said, see the Falcons, Bobcats, etc...

Take it for what it's worth, but they're saying on the official Cardinals board that the new logo was unveiled now to have it sported on Cardinals players' helmets in the Pro Bowl.

Bertrand Berry is the only Card in the game.. hard to imagine they'd do it just so a player in the hardest spot to see (on the line) can have a slight, barely-noticable-to-the-average-fan-and-not-at-ALL-on-TV update to the logo.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Bertrand Berry is the only Card in the game.. hard to imagine they'd do it just so a player in the hardest spot to see (on the line) can have a slight, barely-noticable-to-the-average-fan-and-not-at-ALL-on-TV update to the logo.

you will get a good look at them, he will be starting in the Pro Bowl

Which would suggest that they're sticking with white shells and grey cages.

The only thing I can think of with respect to them not revealing the uniforms today is that they want to give their retailers time to clearance-sale the existing jersey inventory before putting the new stuff up for sale. If they sell the new uniforms now, the old stuff likely won't sell at all, however if there's official notice that the uniforms are going to be replaced the retailers at least have a chance to sell the existing inventory for something rather than never being able to unload it. My guess is we'll see the new uniforms (and helmets if there are any) at the draft.

I have a hunch they'll be leaked early...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

yeah, they said in the press conference, that they will put the new logo on the helmet for Berry to wear in the ProBowl

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

they also said the color IS changed, but only in the beak.. to a more gold color..

and that their uniform design will be REVOLUTIONARY, while their logo is EVOLUTIONARY... so expect some crazy changes to the unis. He even went so far as to say, "its not just a stripe here or there"

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Well, in announcing their new logo, all AZCardinals.com has is an ausio link.. so... your guess is as good as mine..

i trust that the hacked up flash, unveiling the logo presented in this thread is the real deal.

But i cant see anything in the audio feed.

ΓΔΒ!

Archived