Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

PANTONE, couldn't help but notice that you have the new avatar...and I think the placement of the mark is off. If you look at the helmet picture above, it appears that the cardinals is more upright than horizontal.

Could just be me and my 20/450 eyesight....

No, you are correct. I noticed that as well yesterday when the unveiled the logo, and it is most definitely angled upwards more.

I have already been adjusting my copy of the logo and the graphics that I've used it in (well, until I get the REAL artwork)...

B)

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFL.com updated their banner:

hdr-home.gif

It's so small, that it's hard for most people to tell that it's changed. --------------------------------------------^

hey i've been keeping a keen eye on that banner and it still looks like the NFL has yet to update it. Almost went blind trying to look at it with a computer screen but if you look closely at certain points, the tufts in the upper left corner and the beak both still resemble the old logo. also the angle of the head is off of what the new one should be. I'm sure the highly paid geeks working behind NFL.com will get around to it. I'm wondering if they'll do a whole site redesign? :blink:

Well, as I was saying before I was interrupted...

Better. Much better.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Good lord, I had no idea that a topic such as the Arizona Cardinals uniforms would be so popular. But then again, only on CCSLC! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'm not surprised.

When has a team unveiled their new logo AND uniforms before the next season before the current season hasn't even finished yet.

I don't think it's the Cards organizational fault... they were officially unveiling their new identity. Maybe someone misunderstood that identity really just means a logo and not the uniforms.

Plus you leave way too much time for Madden 2006 to screw the unis up. I hope to god they don't keep the Broncos numbers on the Bengals'uniforms.

Actually, on the PC Madden 2005, the Bengals have the right number style on their jerseys. I don't know about the PS2 and other versions, I was just remember being relieved seeing that on my PC version.

no, its not!

Plainly NOT the same!

What on earth are you guys looking at?? that is obviously different!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived