Jacksonville Freebirds Tribute Concept

nitroseed

freebirds.gif

I decided this morning that I wanted to do a tribute concept to one of my favorite bands, Lynyrd Skynyrd, much in the same way that I did a tribute concept to Pantera about a year or so ago. Not only are they one of my fave bands, they're also from Jacksonville! Woot!

This isn't one of my more original concepts, since I used the eagle on the cover of the "Skynyrd's Innyrds" album, seen below.

22721.jpg

I incorporated the confederate flag into the concept since it was a very prominent symbol at Skynyrd's concerts. Merging the two, I came up with this concept. Enjoy! C&C always welcome.

Oh, and if this thread deteriorates into a discussion about the rebel flag and its symbolism, I will lock it.

'Tro,

If I was into Skynyrd or could even name one tune I'm sure I'd be asking you to print up T's already.

If its possible, your stuff is seeming even more effortless of late.

Excellent.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

'Tro,

If I was into Skynyrd or could even name one tune I'm sure I'd be asking you to print up T's already.

If its possible, your stuff is seeming even more effortless of late.

Excellent.

Sweet Home Alabama (Odd being they're from Jax)

Gimmie Three Steps

That Smell

Freebird

Simple Man

the list goes on and on

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

You never cease to amaze me. Jacksonville based bands are the best. Take Yellowcard, for example ^_^

Jax is coming out with some great bands recently and in the past

.38 Special

the Aformentioned Lynard Skynard

Cold

Yellow Card

Shinedown

Whole Wheat Bread (all black Punk band; I was gonna see them last night but the show was canceled)

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Awesome man!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I like it a lot. One thing I might change (WARNING: More nitpicky than anything you will ever see) is on the far right and left red, uh, parts I'd have two tails (again, don't know real term) instead of three to tie in with the "F" in the secondary logo.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

:shocked: Wow.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

You never cease to amaze me.  Jacksonville based bands are the best.  Take Yellowcard, for example  ^_^

Jax is coming out with some great bands recently and in the past

.38 Special

the Aformentioned Lynard Skynard

Cold

Yellow Card

Shinedown

Whole Wheat Bread (all black Punk band; I was gonna see them last night but the show was canceled)

you forgot about Limp Bizkit..... :D

oh you said GREAT bands.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Outstanding. Well thought out and executed. In other words, another day at the office for Nitro.

Say, when are you going to open a cafepress account so that we can buy tees and whatnot with some of these logo thingies of yours?

Archived