Some Blue Jackets concepts...

Roger Clemente

First two look nice. The third one im iffy. Kinda reminds me of Anaheim's alt a little.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

#2 I like the most. Something about the lace up neck looks odd to me. I think it is because the logo and fonts aren't really retro.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Looks good, but the "Blue Jackets" name has to be one of the worst in sports. I know there's a meaning behind it, but still, it just doesn't sound right...

i actually really like it, now that they've killed the glow bug.

Personally, I'd change the scarlet and gray stripes to another color combo because as someone who lives in this town...when I see Scarlet and Gray together, I do NOT think of the CBJ hockey team - I think OHIO STATE BUCKEYES.

They look good, no question about that. But the colors for the stripes are just too "Buckeye"...

sig1.gif

Personally, I'd change the scarlet and gray stripes to another color combo because as someone who lives in this town...when I see Scarlet and Gray together, I do NOT think of the CBJ hockey team - I think OHIO STATE BUCKEYES.

They look good, no question about that. But the colors for the stripes are just too "Buckeye"...

But they're BLUE JACKETS colors...and when put on a BLUE JACKETS jersey, aren't they gonna invoke thoughts of the BLUE JACKETS? :therock:

Besides...the only way they could invoke Buckeyes memories is if you ignore the monstrous amount of blue that surrounds it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

i actually really like it, now that they've killed the glow bug.

And, while I like the hat logo, I very much dislike the "Columbus Jackets Blue" ribbon logo. I liked the bug, it was unique.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Writing the full name of the team doesn't seem to work unless you're the Toronto Maple Leafs. That seems like more of a shoulder patch to complement the Ohio state flag logo.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I just realized... in their short history, the Blue Jackets have had 4 distinctly different logos. All of which could be used as primaries.

The bug (which was alright, but lime green, and thus thankfully squashed), the ribbon, the star-C, and the hat.

Wow... that's some kind of record.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

the third one is the best but the star with our flag wrapped around it is too perfect to be smashed down to shoulder size (which is why they should use it as a primary on all jerseys <_< ) make it big and make the hat one small,

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived