NCAA Tournament Bracket

Joshawaggie

Syracuse bracket

Chicago bracket

Austin bracket

Albuquerque bracket

These were made by me pretty quickly with logos from ESPN. (Sorry Chris these were already sized so nicely B) ) I tried to stay pretty consistant, there was no science involved in this, so no bitching :D .

hope somebody can make use of this.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Wilson, you put a lot of work into this. Good job.

It's strange, though. I see the logo, and right away it hits me who has made it. For example, I didn't hear or read that UCLA made it, but I saw the logo and suddenly knew it. Shows we really are a visually-oriented society.

That Syracuse bracket is loaded.

It's certainly, by far, the toughest bracket I've ever seen. I can't get over how loaded it is. Unfortunately, my UConn Huskies got into that one. :cry:

yeah, for me i root for UCONN and Minnesota, now they are in the same bracket, which is the hardest, bah!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I like these but I don't like how the numbers fall outside.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I have taken the liberty to create a print-sized version of Josh's creation. This is the exact size you need to print your own brackets for entertainment purposes only at work, with friends, family, wherever!

Photoshop - PSD - file

JPG file

(No guarantees the JPG file is sized correctly. It should be, but i'm nto sure. it is 150dpi, so it may print too big. See your imaging product documentation for details.)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

NP, josh, glad to have such good base to work from. You did all the hard work.

And dont worry about BS. He needs to learn to only say nice things.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

And dont worry about BS. He needs to learn to only say nice things.

"I like these but I don't like how the numbers fall outside." isn't exactly not a nice thing to say.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'm trying to make one in illustrator, it's a slow process when I don't have all the logos! :)

I'm just finishing up my Chicago bracket. If I finish them in time I'll make pdf files of them.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

These were made by me pretty quickly with logos from ESPN. (Sorry Chris these were already sized so nicely B) ) I tried to stay pretty consistant, there was no science involved in this, so no bitching :D .

You are dead to me!

kidding of course... it looks great, good work!

any reason why syracuse doesn't go in the syracuse bracket (i'm not complaining seeing the field in there)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

That Syracuse bracket is loaded.

It's certainly, by far, the toughest bracket I've ever seen.  I can't get over how loaded it is.  Unfortunately, my UConn Huskies got into that one.  :cry:

yeah, for me i root for UCONN and Minnesota, now they are in the same bracket, which is the hardest, bah!

I'm rooting for Niagara (obvious reasons) and Syracuse and thier in the same division. BAH!

any reason why syracuse doesn't go in the syracuse bracket (i'm not complaining seeing the field in there)

Teams can't go to regionals that their school is hosting. Syracuse University is hosting the Syracuse regional, hence their team cannot play in it.

Archived