Jays In Green

Neon_Matrix

Here are 2 pics of todays game. These jerseys were supposed to be worn on St. Patty's day, but since it was rained out, they wore them today. I gotta say I like them in green...

eOYHpGAm.jpg

BeB6H67P.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Not bad, but I think once a year is enough. :) They seemed kinda out of place to me though, considering St. Paddy's Day was three days ago.

Not bad, but I think once a year is enough. :) They seemed kinda out of place to me though, considering St. Paddy's Day was three days ago.

Well it was ment for St. Pats day, but the game was rained out, so instead of packing them away, they wore them in their next game, which was today. I would buy the green cap.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I almost thought that was Gretzky pitching...

HAHA I see what you mean. "To draw more fans, the Jays recruited Gretzky to be the pitching ace. Considering he has no experience in baseball, he is still expected to be a leading Cy Young candiate this year. Following the Mike Jordan example, he hopes to find success in America's favorite sport...only to achieve more success. With his new Blue Jays position, he will be unable to run Team Canada at the World Cup and instead fill the Rogers Centre to capacity to watch him deke out Derek Jeter with his amazing pitches"

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

HAHA I see what you mean. "To draw more fans, the Jays recruited Gretzky to be the pitching ace. Considering he has no experience in baseball, he is still expected to be a leading Cy Young candiate this year. Following the Mike Jordan example, he hopes to find success in America's favorite sport...only to achieve more success. With his new Blue Jays position, he will be unable to run Team Canada at the World Cup and instead fill the Rogers Centre to capacity to watch him deke out Derek Jeter with his amazing pitches"

I bet that would be a way to sellout SkyDome.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M |Β RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors |Β USA: Front Range United |Β IFA: Toverit Helsinki |Β FOBL:Β Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National ChampionsΒ 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finalsΒ 2012, 2013, 2014Β Big 4 Conference Champions

Β 

:lol: Hey, it does looks like it....

Jays in green? Yeesh How about putting them in .... Oh, I don't know..... blue? ^_^

No way, why would you make the Blue Jays have any blue in them?? Thats just crazy talk.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Hey, why not wear green? The BLUE jays don't seem to want to be blue anymore. In all honesty, what's the facination with St. Paddy's day? Why don't the pros commemerate other holidays? Heck, the minor leagues (especially hockey) seem to have a jersey for everything. :D

KISSwall09.jpg

:lol: Hey, it does looks like it....

Jays in green? Yeesh How about putting them in .... Oh, I don't know..... blue? ^_^

No way, why would you make the Blue Jays have any blue in them?? Thats just crazy talk.

I know Blue Jays in blue? :wacko: I mean I know it's crazy, but it could work

I saw, I came, I left.

Hey, why not wear green? The BLUE jays don't seem to want to be blue anymore. In all honesty, what's the facination with St. Paddy's day? Why don't the pros commemerate other holidays? Heck, the minor leagues (especially hockey) seem to have a jersey for everything. :D

Green uniforms are fun and all, but bring back the July 1st red uniforms first!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Β 

"The Mothership" β€’ News β€’ Facebook β€’ X/Twitter β€’ Instagram

Hey, why not wear green? The BLUE jays don't seem to want to be blue anymore. In all honesty, what's the facination with St. Paddy's day? Why don't the pros commemerate other holidays? Heck, the minor leagues (especially hockey) seem to have a jersey for everything.Β  :D

i like the green but ya, bring back the red Canada Day uni's!

8prlQWA.png

Hey, why not wear green? The BLUE jays don't seem to want to be blue anymore. In all honesty, what's the facination with St. Paddy's day? Why don't the pros commemerate other holidays? Heck, the minor leagues (especially hockey) seem to have a jersey for everything.Β  :D

and have them play in Puerto Rico... grrrrrrrrrrrr... thats right im still bitter

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I loved those red unifroms...friggin 200 dollars my ass though...i want one so damn badly

Archived